Mature Discussion, though: How do you know if the female likes you or is just being nice?

I hate to say this, and I'm guilty of this right now, but girls (and guys, you can't exempt yourselves from this either) can be feeling you one day andthen a couple days later be not feeling you at all.

Sometimes it can be one little thing that does it. *Kanye shrug*

Every girl and guy is completely different, there isn't a universal way of telling. Women are confusing and so are guys.

Smh. I don't know how I've gotten myself into this mess.

I just keep a perfect balance of nice and mean.

I dont ask a lot of questions, but i do ask weird and important questions.
I will make fun of them, nothing bad. Just something they would think is funny about them self. Like if i called her heels "elf shoes" She willgiggle and be like no they arent, yours are.

if i ask them if they are ticklish and they say yes(usually they say,"dont tickle me though), that something im going to use for later, so i can get closeto them.

Im good at improv, so i can conjure things up pretty quick.

but id go with touching as a good sign.
I just try to give her the best time i can, and if that doesnt work. i guess im takin an L.
Im an improv dude though, so i really cant explain anything.

1)Touching(even if its playful)

2)Wanting to be alone with you...even if you ain't doin' @+!!

3)sexy slick remarks Example

Me: That food looks good, I'm gonna jump those ribs
Girl: you can jump my ribs
Me:huh?
Girl: Nothing!!!

4)Her wanting to talk to you...there's a difference when the girl likes you.

For me it's usually an unspoken agreement that we like each other. The only time that those word really come out is when you're about to smash.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I just keep a perfect balance of nice and mean.

I dont ask a lot of questions, but i do ask weird and important questions.
I will make fun of them, nothing bad. Just something they would think is funny about them self. Like if i called her heels "elf shoes" She will giggle and be like no they arent, yours are.

if i ask them if they are ticklish and they say yes(usually they say,"dont tickle me though), that something im going to use for later, so i can get close to them.

Im good at improv, so i can conjure things up pretty quick.

but id go with touching as a good sign.
I just try to give her the best time i can, and if that doesnt work. i guess im takin an L.
Im an improv dude though, so i really cant explain anything.
laugh.gif
im just like you...

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I hate to say this, and I'm guilty of this right now, but girls (and guys, you can't exempt yourselves from this either) can be feeling you one day and then a couple days later be not feeling you at all.

Sometimes it can be one little thing that does it. *Kanye shrug*

Every girl and guy is completely different, there isn't a universal way of telling. Women are confusing and so are guys.

Smh. I don't know how I've gotten myself into this mess.
truest statement here.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

1)Touching(even if its playful)

2)Wanting to be alone with you...even if you ain't doin' @+!!

3)sexy slick remarks Example

Me: That food looks good, I'm gonna jump those ribs
Girl: you can jump my ribs
Me:huh?
Girl: Nothing!!!

4)Her wanting to talk to you...there's a difference when the girl likes you.

For me it's usually an unspoken agreement that we like each other. The only time that those word really come out is when you're about to smash.

Man from my current experiences if a chick accepts that she is going to go out on a date with you or chill or watever, then you are already in there! The factthat she has already made up her mind to committo giving you her time, and taking down her B*tch wall is a sign that she is open to anything you come at herwith just as long as its on the lines of precise timing and placement. SOO once you have her all comforatable with you already, all shes waiting for is for youto put the move on her...wheather it be a kiss or just gettin all touchy feely..

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Man from my current experiences if a chick accepts that she is going to go out on a date with you or chill or watever, then you are already in there! The fact that she has already made up her mind to committo giving you her time, and taking down her B*tch wall is a sign that she is open to anything you come at her with just as long as its on the lines of precise timing and placement. SOO once you have her all comforatable with you already, all shes waiting for is for you to put the move on her...wheather it be a kiss or just gettin all touchy feely..
not true...lots of girls out there who are just bored or looking for a free meal

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Man from my current experiences if a chick accepts that she is going to go out on a date with you or chill or watever, then you are already in there! The fact that she has already made up her mind to commit to giving you her time, and taking down her B*tch wall is a sign that she is open to anything you come at her with just as long as its on the lines of precise timing and placement. SOO once you have her all comfortable with you already, all shes waiting for is for you to put the move on her...whether it be a kiss or just gettin all touchy feely..
not true...lots of girls out there who are just bored or looking for a free meal
Wat i was saying applies to a chick that is into you from the get go..I would hope you would catch on to a chick whose only goal is to get a mealout of you

Man from my current experiences if a chick accepts that she is going to go out on a date with you or chill or watever, then you are already in there! The fact that she has already made up her mind to committo giving you her time, and taking down her B*tch wall is a sign that she is open to anything you come at her with just as long as its on the lines of precise timing and placement. SOO once you have her all comforatable with you already, all shes waiting for is for you to put the move on her...wheather it be a kiss or just gettin all touchy feely..
Sigh.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Props. I'm gonna start using that term. There's many defintions behindthis too.

Man from my current experiences if a chick accepts that she is going to go out on a date with you or chill or watever, then you are already in there! The fact that she has already made up her mind to commit to giving you her time, and taking down her B*tch wall is a sign that she is open to anything you come at her with just as long as its on the lines of precise timing and placement. SOO once you have her all comfortable with you already, all shes waiting for is for you to put the move on her...whether it be a kiss or just gettin all touchy feely..
Wat i was saying applies to a chick that is into you from the get go..I would hope you would catch on to a chick whose only goal is to get a meal out of you
ok coo. just wanted to let you know theyre out there and running rampart. but sounds like you know that

This is one thing I will never understand about our sex counterparts. From my experiences, it is hit or miss with detecting whether they're being nice/likeyou. Like someone else said though, the only way you'll know is if you ask em out.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What about aim/text?

How does a brotha know.
90% of things girls say on chat is all BS, that's why I avoid spitting game online and especially in text messages.

if you at work....and you send a chick a picture of you and shes dying to see what it is...shes FEELING you...point blank
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom