max b. found guilty.

Definitely a sad day in Hip Hop. Looks like the wave will be away for a long time. I've been keeping up on what's been going on via his twitter. The Harlem rapper who's been on trial for being the mastermind that carried out a robbery of two men leaving one dead back on '06, was found guilty. His ex who was part of the robbery testified againts him to reduce her jail time. Now that is definitely not wavy.
Max B's verdict was announced just moments ago in the Bergen County Court House. He along with his brother were found guilty of 9 out of 11 counts. Max B was detained immediately. His sentencing date is set for July 30, 2009. Witnesses state Max B kept his head up and "took his verdict like a man". He did not break down once and remained strong through the entire verdict. His attorney plans to appeal the verdict. [Hip Hop Stan]

As of now, no word on how much time he will get. But whatever the case is, the wavyness still lives on. Keep your head up Charlie.

These readings keep me in line.

I don't like going to court for a ticket, let alone seeing a person that was 100% down for the cause testify against you when things didn't go as planned.

smh.gif

"Witnesses state Max B kept his head up and "took his verdict like a man". He did not break down once and remained strong through the entireverdict."

I find this sad and funny at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom