Max B GUILTY according to hiphopstan...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

RT: @phontigallo Suggested title for next Max B. mixtape: "Wave Goodbye

*DEAD*

damn even I had to laugh at that
laugh.gif

It ain't hard to spot the lame in here.

Celebrating a dude you don't even KNOW going in for a bid?

That's the type of response I'd expect from a square. Hip Hop bookworm type with no concept of what life is really like on the streets on NY. With ZEROconnection to dudes really out there surviving.

No matter how many Mobb Deep albums you listen to.

"Max B would like to first thank all his family, friends and fans that have supported him throughout this trial. Please don't give up on him at this point. Although the jury has spoken and Max has been convicted
of felony murder, kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy a swift and successful appeal shall follow. It is inconceivable that a jury would convict Max under the facts presented by the State. Even Gina Conway
the State's own witness testified that Max knew nothing of a robbery. Ms. Conway, a jilted lover and proven liar, said so at the trial itself. Max said after the verdict was read that he is confident that
justice will eventually be served and he will be free. Max intends to continue putting out music for his fans while the appeal process grinds along. Although shocked by the verdict, Max remained grateful."

Gerald M. Saluti, Esq.
Saluti & Strazza, LLC

OWWWWW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

That's the type of response I'd expect from a square. Hip Hop bookworm type with no concept of what life is really like on the streets on NY. With ZERO connection to dudes really out there surviving.

i us to bump max to and from highschool rode the wave , if i want to take this news hard i will , im a lame :ohwell:

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

That's the type of response I'd expect from a square. Hip Hop bookworm type with no concept of what life is really like on the streets on NY. With ZERO connection to dudes really out there surviving.

i us to bump max to and from highschool rode the wave , if i want to take this news hard i will , im a lame :ohwell:
Did you get out of the car and actually attend HS? Cause apparently you can't read.

My man. You missed the point. The square is the dude popping bottles off a dude going in. Not the cats sad that he's going in.

Like I said, I won't shed a tear for him, but celebrating is some whole next level of lame.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

"Max B would like to first thank all his family, friends and fans that have supported him throughout this trial. Please don't give up on him at this point. Although the jury has spoken and Max has been convicted
of felony murder, kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy a swift and successful appeal shall follow. It is inconceivable that a jury would convict Max under the facts presented by the State. Even Gina Conway
the State's own witness testified that Max knew nothing of a robbery. Ms. Conway, a jilted lover and proven liar, said so at the trial itself. Max said after the verdict was read that he is confident that
justice will eventually be served and he will be free. Max intends to continue putting out music for his fans while the appeal process grinds along. Although shocked by the verdict, Max remained grateful."

Gerald M. Saluti, Esq.
Saluti & Strazza, LLC

OWWWWW!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
We still ridin that Wave this summer owwww

I was thinking of a way to put it...but this gets the point across better off then i could have...

Why you mad ? Dude was an idiot and his actions led to someone losing their lives over 40K... he deserves the maximum penalty, regardless of how much NT enjoyshis garbage "music".

Damn.....Free al peezy, blow me a dub, give them h*** up, i got a habit, and sexy love about to be on repeat. about to get a bottle of cru and listen to max.

Back
Top Bottom