Max B. prison photo

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

What he do???

he was involved in a robbery murder...he had some chick set up a dude that they assumed had money

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Alot of ya'll dudes sound ignorant as hell tommbout it's not ok to have long hair in prison. It's mad heads locked up who stay with the long hair. Dudes make dough braidin' other _'s hair in the bing and they not on some !%%! !$@+.
Let me find Kerlew
Tracy%20Morgan.jpg

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn bro 75 years... that is a long @%!#!$* time man...

They couldn't give him like 20 years or something so at least he can see outside again?
OR...maybe, just maybe. He could have not robbed and killed someone and he wouldn't be in jail prison right now. He would be outside making more crap music.
-The Juice

Y'all talking like Max didn't already do 8 in the system already.

I'm pretty sure he's good inside the cage.

Alot of ya'll dudes sound ignorant as hell tommbout it's not ok to have long hair in prison. It's mad heads locked up who stay with the long hair. Dudes make dough braidin' other _'s hair in the bing and they not on some !%%! !$@+.
you are the one that sound ignorant my friend
roll.gif
..............also i be damned if im gonna sit in between some dudes legs and let him do my hair max did the right thing

he ain't never comin home again,
try and do your best to let goooooooooooo

BABY I WONDERRRRR

WOW I didnt know he had been convicted, just that he was getting charged

thats crazy, Im pretty sure I would kill myself if I couldnt do anything productive in there

Originally Posted by sloanboy

roll.gif
..............also i be damned if im gonna sit in between some dudes legs and let him do my hair max did the right thing

thats something shanquita from martin would say
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn bro 75 years... that is a long @%!#!$* time man...

They couldn't give him like 20 years or something so at least he can see outside again?
OR...maybe, just maybe. He could have not robbed and killed someone and he wouldn't be in jail prison right now. He would be outside making more crap music.
-The Juice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by sloanboy

roll.gif

thats something shanquita from martin would say
roll.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom