MAX | Out Now |

Way I see it their beef is silly. Pandemic is still on, people who were/weren't going to theaters aren't going to change. May as well take whatever theater scraps you were gonna get plus the cut of the upfront streaming money. It won't be normal money for a while. Unless they're not getting any of the streaming.

I think A-list actors, directors, producers, and studios are especially salty cuz WB basically have written off the entire year as a L for film in theaters.

Like they have left no room for hope that by the summer the vaccine will be out and working or even by the fall and at least the industry can work towards building back theaters with strategically timed movie releases.

I actually do wonder if WB will keep their word if things drastically with covid and the vaccine halfway through 2021.

Way I see it their beef is silly. Pandemic is still on, people who were/weren't going to theaters aren't going to change. May as well take whatever theater scraps you were gonna get plus the cut of the upfront streaming money. It won't be normal money for a while. Unless they're not getting any of the streaming.

There is no upfront streaming money with Warner Bros

and it's not silly at all.

It's what Dave Chappelle complained about times 100.

the-undoing-elena-1.jpg

477.jpg

There's still a pandemic going on around the world so theatres are the last place most people are willing to hit up at this point. It's either streaming or sit on the film until there's some sense of normalcy going on.

Starting the DB Cooper documentary. Not really interested in continuing His Dark Materials just yet.

I see folks like Gal and Pattie getting upfront money thus far. Reading more though it's entirely foul that the folks involved in these movies weren't made aware.

There's still a pandemic going on around the world so theatres are the last place most people are willing to hit up at this point. It's either streaming or sit on the film until there's some sense of normalcy going on.

Then they want them to push them back like other studios

Last edited:
gadot and jenkins supposedly got paid since their salary is tied with the box office and its in good faith to keep them for ww3

Running through it now in the background. If there should have been any official contact with MOVE it should have been by well funded social and community workers, working together. No police needed to touch this and escalate this at all.

Back
Top Bottom