* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Nice pick up everyone.

Ms Norcal, I see i'm going to have to holla at you for those West Coast releases.
wink.gif

the foamposite one is a much nicer shoes than the pearl. The color is just gross, kinda like they have been sitting on the display for years and turned yellow.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

DublBagn....how was that Relapse party event?
Was Shady there?
yeah he did 12 songs...almost the whole new album...you can see some of it on the jimmy kimmel show on friday, I think.........you might see me, Iam on the side of the stage wearing cool grey 3's.....great show overall, his encore was lose your self and the crowd went nuts.....I have never seen somany people jump and sing in unison and I have been to every Eminem show that has ever happened in detroit......

Nice pickups yall, and those posites well, the photo doesn't do it any good, and as you can see it was taken in a dark area with the flash on naturallighting looks way better for one, and that pic is just mad ugly.

Oh yeah today I went to 24hr fitness and saw this cat that reminded me of someone on NT with the jordan tatoo on his leg that was fairly huge and looked kindaoff and it reminds me of him, but it'd be awkward if i walked up to him and asked him and all.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

did they JUST recently started to tag their shoe boxes with HOH?

nope they always had HOH, as far as december from what ive noticed.

regarding the pearls and the color pallet posted above....i guess technically they are still pearls, nike just didnt specify white pearl as opposed to creampearl
laugh.gif

Nike has butchered A LOT of retros but these foams are utterly disappointing.

LiveStrong 180s are looking good, though.

so i guess these are being re-dubbed the "creamrose pearl" pro's? they're nice for a recent retro, i'd wear them, but i wouldn't paya grip for them anytime soon. big ups to all who managed to get their hands on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom