May 2008 WDYWT!!

Aaron - Nice Air Max 2's...I got your money order in today. Will send your shoes out first thing monday morning!
Idolkicks - Dope
glasses.gif

Houstonsnk - Dope
glasses.gif

These earlier to chill and shop for mothers day then switched into beaters for fishing!

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Damn Kbizzle you seem to have a nice selection of AM's... The Bacons are lovely.

Thank you sir. Hopefully one of these days I will get off my lazy behind and take some collection pictures.

nice opiums and hc's Raf.

Those bacons are lovely Kev
smokin.gif
. Cant wait to get the package in...

wore these today to the mall to get the wife a mothers day gift:

91ce3a.jpg

(recycled pic.)

A nice day to do some UNDS'ing

"Un-Mita" InsideOut AF1's to run some errands
149piky.jpg

blk/pinstripe AV SK8 Lows to a family party
2hg4ody.jpg

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Hey fong, I see you used to work for PB at Chevron. I just got hired there, I seen some of your old newletter pictures and stuff, very nice.
Damn...talk about a small world. Yeah..used to work there. Was cool at first but the people there are punks. But I guess it's different for allpeople. You must know the shorty doo-wop Faby and that Indian Samar and the Japanese Scottie. You'll get to know them and know how weird it is. Good luckon that, but that safety crap got on my nerves....! Haha! Tell Faby I said wassup!
And I got the Supras at Shoebiz. I am sure they are sold out but go there for yourself. Paid $165 which seems steep but did it anyways.....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS!

Ricky, that girl had HOA Concorde 90s in her hand

Chris, AC, Krooma! whats good!

Sena and KB...nice Bacons..wore mine yesterday...no need posting...

Raf! nice!!! Im looking for the grey Hundreds fitted!!

Nice bacons, I gotta get movtivated and grab a pair
smh.gif

Nice atmos 87s

And nice jacket Dead Stokc, I remeber back when I was a young buck I had a mighty ducks one , %!++ was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cleveland.

Black Tee.Levi's.1994 Air Mission.
27y48t4.jpg

Very Nice Jacket Dead Stoc....I used to have the Lakers one back in the day......
happy.gif

I'm so hood
wink.gif

wdywt110508ec0.jpg

wdywt110508safariml2.jpg

New Era
Nike Tech Pack
Alife for Alife
APC
Nike Air Safari

Paix
c.

need those blk/neon half cabs... info??

and if anybody needs the air safaris above me for under retail... peep the sig below in the next couple of days...

Back
Top Bottom