MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

I just searched the following In GS, nike rep said the outlets contained NONE of the following grade school shoes:

11/12
16/7
6/17
19/4
14/9

I halfway don't believe that, and I only say that because I vividly remember one time a Nike rep telling me that none of the numbers I gave him were comingup than he said, "oh wait, let me try my other system", than all of a sudden the majority of the numbers I gave him that particular time started toshow up in outlets. Regardless, I stressed that I wanted the numbers to be searched through the OUTLETS numerous times, and a no was a response I received onall of them. I may try a select few of them tomorrow along with some new #'s.

this cdp search is crazy... i wonder how many people actually found them and just didnt say nothing lol

Hey, new to niketalk, will be bringing park city utah outlet updates, checkin ross's n nordstrom rack lol

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

just went to wrentham.....only thing noticeable was foamposites for 70 dollars, only sizes 8.5 and down.
what color? Are you talking about foam lites?
my bad for not clarifying....black/black foam lites. and it includes 7.5, 8, 8.5 only.

dunk_w_lo_blk_blk_blk.jpg
Wmns FSR up to 11 309324 002
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/data/product/images/9660200895317243940242.jpg
318676-002.jpg
Wmns FSR to 12 318676 002
Park City, Utah

They do this every damn winter and people drop that extra $$$ for the slim chance that they'll get that _____ pack for 20% cheaper... all I rememberhearing is that they take forever to send you the email/giftcard
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

They do this every damn winter and people drop that extra $$$ for the slim chance that they'll get that _____ pack for 20% cheaper... all I remember hearing is that they take forever to send you the email/giftcard
nerd.gif

it's a heck of a deal and can be paired up a certain way with live.com cashback. I know I copped some mega deals with the 20% off gift card last year. you can even use discount codes on stuff that is not excluded from discounts. so, you can buy a gift card for 20% off, then buy some shoes at 20% off with the20% off gift card. or, like I said, with the excluded stuff like jordans, you can still buy and I think get live.com cashback (20% last I checked), so really,if you know what you're doing, you can get some crazy good deals.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Folsom update?

jus those trainers i posted a while back.also some laser kobes shoes (white/gold). nothing that really good.
Have a picture of these Kobes? For some reason I just can't picture which ones they are.

Thanks!

Anyone see any size 12.5-13.5 Tennis shoes...specifically Nadal or Federer shoes? A while back I saw some exclusive sneakers. Pls pm me, thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom