MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

^ I guess we dont have as many geniuses on NT as we thought.
roll.gif

EDIT: Leesburg update
Still nothing new to report.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

heres the link to the giftcards on eastbay
http://www.eastbay.com/promotion/promoId:5000776/

for anyone that is trying to get the giftcards, for some reason it wasnt giving me the discount when i tried it online so i called and i was ordering thegiftcard over the phone and then it wasnt giving the discount either so then they transfered me to some one else and they did it for me so if it doesnt workfor you call and get it done

went to ross today ... no heat, just some random shoes

kids shoes

14.99 for wright and 19.99 for af1

and for adults ... probably the most random shoe i have ever seen at ross ...

air metal max from 1997! It looks to be DS ... midsole has some yellow spots ... shoe laces seems to have been replaced ... for 35

Gilroy Outlets

there was also

zoom lebron V for 69.99 (black red)
bunch of jordan XX forces for 99.99
air zoom uptempo quick ?? 31.99 (white/black)

30% this weekend i believe

they had melo 3s, but i forgot the price
red hyperdunks $80

all i remember

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Gilroy Outlets

there was also

zoom lebron V for 69.99 (black red)
bunch of jordan XX forces for 99.99
air zoom uptempo quick ?? 31.99 (white/black)

30% this weekend i believe

they had melo 3s, but i forgot the price
red hyperdunks $80

all i remember
When do we get these at 30% ? Are people interested in these.. if so i may go.. This outlet is about 1 hour away from me. Pm me if you guys areinterested.. If i can get a couple people interested i might make the drive, just take care of my trip.

WOW@ Those Air Metal Maxes....I would love to see those drop again!!! I remember having multiples of those as a Junior in HS!!!!

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yo jimmiybeans dont call me out cause, eastland mall manager big ken ,big black dude gave me that info with 4 customers around and 2 workers. i also went westland mall to see if they showed up there or if any was left,to my luck none was ther and the manager micheal(white guy with a wired lisp told me that if they did they were kids. so before you call me a liar , pm me first i dont care how many post u have over me. i dont need to waste anymore energy on this enuff said
i wasn't calling you a liar. i was saying maybe one of the mgrs (westland, in my mind) was giving false info. i know that you give qualityinfo.

HERE'S HOW TO GET ZOOM KOBE II USA ST. FROM NIKE OUTLET INGILROY, CALIFORNIA!
for
$34.95 POSSIBLY $30.XX ORCHEAPER

Alright here's the story

1 month ago, i went to great mall and paid $60 flat for the zoom kobe IIs

i heard these werent that good, so i decided to check out great mall to see if they had any other cheaper basketball shoes

so i walk in the store and i see the same pair in the pack for $41.99
eek.gif
considering these shoes were like 140 at one point, i decided to get my pair out and ask for a price adjustment

(As you can see theres plenty of boxes

So the lady was like I CANT DO A PRICE ADJUSTMENT THATS GREATMALLS PROBLEM

So I was like, cant i just return it and buy it back for the cheaper price?

and shes like yeah, so she returns it, but i have to go pick out another pair because they wouldnt allow me to buy back greatmalls pair

then they lady gave me a 20% coupon! Which expires in 2 hours from the time I got it (i think you get it if you return an item, i couldnt keep the coupon so nopic)

picked out my new pair and the lady allowed me to use the 20% coupon on the kobes

so i went to go pay for it, and they lady said the shoes were 39.99 ( i wasnt complaining) then it came out to 31.99 then $34.95 after tax!

you can see the 20% returns reward

then after i paid i see this paper

IT DOES SAY SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY SO I DUNNO IF THIS WILL WORK ON ZK2

so cliff notes

- gilroy outlets
-buy something from nikeoutlet
-return it and get 20% rewards coupon
-use the 20% coupon to buy zk2 for ~$35

optional come on the 22 (not sure if this applies to kobes, but it should) to get 30%

or

do the first method, but come on the 22nd, then get the 20% coupon and combine it with the 30% sale (not sure if they will let you combine)

but anyways good luck!

Can someone hook me up and get those kobes on discount? I'm not in cali so I can't go during power hours or used the other method. Let me know ifsomeone goes.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

do you kno if the 20% off is off 1 item or as many ?
sorry i dont know

the lady handed it to me and it was faded (ink was dying out)

i literally held it for like 10 seconds and she took it back to use it for my kobes

people that are PM-ing me to help you get the kobe. I don't think i can get there on those hours so it probably won't be on 30% off.. So if you likethat price i might go tonight. As far as the 20% off on the return i'm not sure if its 1 item or not.

how did you know the quantity of the packs available Zach13g?

I copped nubucks, they got a reup on shoetrends

I guess Im ok with the same size as CDPs otherwise, Im sure I can trade or something

Back
Top Bottom