MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

^ because it let's you add 25 pairs to the cart, it will only let you add what's available, if you try and add more than what they have in stock youwill get a pop up window saying to lower the quantity.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ because it let's you add 25 pairs to the cart, it will only let you add what's available, if you try and add more than what they have in stock you will get a pop up window saying to lower the quantity.
thanks thats pretty useful, although I always thought they had a 25 pair limit on orders. Watch that show up in one HUUUGE box lol

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

The Mills Factory FSR

dunk-destroyer-2-775611.jpg
Price is 69.99

Retail was 109.99

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

The Mills Factory FSR

dunk-destroyer-2-775611.jpg
Price is 69.99

Retail was 109.99

i copped on ebay a few months back for 77 shipped but a good deal. they are real nice in person....

oh u mad do u no if they had any other colors??

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ because it let's you add 25 pairs to the cart, it will only let you add what's available, if you try and add more than what they have in stock you will get a pop up window saying to lower the quantity.

Thanks for the tip on this man, that's going to be very useful in the future.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

people that are PM-ing me to help you get the kobe. I don't think i can get there on those hours so it probably won't be on 30% off.. So if you like that price i might go tonight. As far as the 20% off on the return i'm not sure if its 1 item or not.
mikkol it is only on 1 items with those 20% off return coupon print outs

Last week I posted info on price drops on some P-rods 2's on plusskateshop.com and they dropped the prices again.....to $28.88-$38.88 on all of the colorways.
http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdBrand.asp?dbBrandID=243 (this is the link for theirnike sb items...just scroll down to the p-rods)
Plus, free shipping over $60 and no tax. Crazy.
(No, i dont work for them...I just check a couple of sites when bored at work and thought was worthy to post)
[table][tr][td]/files/Thumbnail/prod(14).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black / Gold / Brown
$28.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/prod(7).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black / Varsity
$28.88
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]/files/Thumbnail/prod(18).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black / Varsity II
$28.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/prod(22).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black Forest
$38.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/prodlava.jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black Lava / White
$28.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/pr(30).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Dark Grey / Black
$38.88
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]/files/Thumbnail/pr(16).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Newsprint / Red
$28.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/pr(24).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Orange Blaze
$38.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/prod(24).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Steel Grey / Zest
$38.88
[/td] [td]/files/Thumbnail/prod(5).jpg
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - White / Black II
$28.88
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I did a nikefind search for all xx3's and only size 7 stealth came up and they have that one on NDC I believe.

i don't know if that theory about finishline is right. i think it's more likely that there's a limit to what you can add to cart. they oversell andcancel orders all the time which usually means that their online stock is not accurate. just my guess. it may not be a reliable way to determine what theyactually have in stock.

They had the nike foamposite goamdomes @ Marshall's in the steelyard commons in Cleveland, OH for $79.99 I believe. They had sizes 8.5 and up. If anybodyneeds a pair let me know I can go see what size they have. It will be around $90 with tax + shipping

Originally Posted by theserkis

Last week I posted info on price drops on some P-rods 2's on plusskateshop.com and they dropped the prices again.....to $28.88-$38.88 on all of the color ways.
http://www.plusskateshop.com/ProdBrand.asp?dbBrandID=243 (this is the link for their nike sb items...just scroll down to the p-rods)
Plus, free shipping over $60 and no tax. Crazy.
(No, i dont work for them...I just check a couple of sites when bored at work and thought was worthy to post)
[table][tr][td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black / Gold / Brown
$28.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black / Varsity
$28.88
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black / Varsity II
$28.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black Forest
$38.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Black Lava / White
$28.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Dark Grey / Black
$38.88
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Newsprint / Red
$28.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Orange Blaze
$38.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - Steel Grey / Zest
$38.88
[/td] [td]
Nike SB - Paul Rodriguez II - White / Black II
$28.88
[/td] [/tr][/table]
good freaken looks. copped one for 34shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ptbruizer

They had the nike foamposite goamdomes @ Marshall's in the steelyard commons in Cleveland, OH for $79.99 I believe. They had sizes 8.5 and up. If anybody needs a pair let me know I can go see what size they have. It will be around $90 with tax + shipping

Im gonna be back home on friday nite to check out that Marshalls in the Steelyard Commons in Cle
Hopefully they have an 11.5 or a 12

will all the outlet have the same power hours? I was wondering if anybody knows the power hours for the south chicago outlet?

Back
Top Bottom