MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Dude at footlocker told me the SKU worked for the 6/17s and it came up in the system for 99.99, but he said the system was down at the time so he couldn'tliterally try to locate them; that was a couple days ago and I haven't went back since. Basically its probably a situation like camel is saying where thesystems just aren't the most up to date. I went to footaction next and the located them as well in their stock for 99.99 but he only searched 10-12 (therewere none in footaction's system). The process was tedious so I didn't ask him to do the whole size range, basically its like they can only search onesize at a time. Went to Champs, worker looked at the number, immediately said the SKU wouldn't work because it started with a "4" and that all oftheir SKUs started with "0".

Thanks for the contributions everyone.

Are these $99.99 CDP adult sizes at the outlets only? stores are ringing up the 2/21 for $150. The big hype is kid's size CDP's $99.99

Anybody know if the 11/12 price dropped? Nonetheless, that would be the ONLY (a grade) pack worth paying retail for...

Originally Posted by superrc44

Are these $99.99 CDP adult sizes at the outlets only? stores are ringing up the 2/21 for $150. The big hype is kid's size CDP's $99.99

Anybody know if the 11/12 price dropped? Nonetheless, that would be the ONLY (a grade) pack worth paying retail for...
You can't be serious with the part about the 11/12 a grades dropping lmao!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Reference the b grade army foams, the location the seller is at is Lutz, Florida. I have not heard of any outlets in that area.

He's not in Lutz, he's in San Fran. (I know him.)

^ since you know him,let him know those bgrades will not sell at $400 a pop. "a grade" army foams reached 350-400 max, and he thinks his bgrades willget him $400?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ since you know him,let him know those bgrades will not sell at $400 a pop. "a grade" army foams reached 350-400 max, and he thinks his bgrades will get him $400?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
eciaccord
wrote:
Also tell your boy to share the wealth.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, dude sellin the b grade FOAMS must be smokin somethin serious!
roll.gif

So if the 6/17 pack and all the others come up at 100 in the system, can they just order them for me? cuz they did that with dunks before but now Im hearinsome dudes saying they cant while others seem to be saying they can. Im pretty confused right now.

Also, the female workin at footlocker straight up told me they dont do stock locator, but Ive had Champs do it before.

And, anybody have the SKU number for 6/17, also the Champs number, cuz I cant seem to find that anywhere.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

So if the 6/17 pack and all the others come up at 100 in the system, can they just order them for me? cuz they did that with dunks before but now Im hearin some dudes saying they cant while others seem to be saying they can. Im pretty confused right now.

Also, the female workin at footlocker straight up told me they dont do stock locator, but Ive had Champs do it before.

And, anybody have the SKU number for 6/17, also the Champs number, cuz I cant seem to find that anywhere.

most likely they won't do any stock locates because this is EMP 50% weekend... any other time and it would be all good

So if the 6/17 pack and all the others come up at 100 in the system, can they just order them for me? cuz they did that with dunks before but now Im hearin some dudes saying they cant while others seem to be saying they can. Im pretty confused right now.

i have a store near me that has pack at $310. how can i get them to lower it to $99? is it all packs that were $99?

you'll never know until you try ordering them. good luck

For everyone just trying to order the CDP packs at $100.. I was there yessterday any only saw the 2/21 marked down to $150. The other store RTV and shipped itout to some outlet. And i was trying to get the 2/21 on Employee but they are not doing stock locate because they got a phone call on Thursday telling them notto stock locate the CDP's and not to stock locate for this 50%. Of coarse every store varies.

Stock locating as far as I was told also is a no go for the Employee Appreciation. Also, the 6/17 pack is $310 at Champs, $99 at Footaction, not sure aboutFootlocker. Some CDPs are on sale at some stores, and not at others. Maybe we should get a list together of what is on sale at what store. I know for 100% surethat:

AJ 6/17 $99 Footaction
AJ 2/21 $149 Footaction and Footlocker, $310 Champs
AJ 7/16 $99 Footlocker
AJ 1/22 $310 Footlocker
AJ 8/15 $310 Footlocker and Footaction
AJ 11/12 $310 all stores
AJ 3/20 $310 Footaction and Footlocker
AJ 5/18 $310 Footaction

Anyone else care to add to the list?

Everyone should post what they know, and I will update my list later, so we know what price each CDP is, and where

what sizes are we talking about here like a FSR or just scattered sizes on each pack if someone comes across a size 13 let me know......i can tell you guysthis much i have been to my local footlocker and champs and they have nothing as far as packs go they are sold out of all

checked champs columbus ohio eastland sent all to an outlet and to the westland mall champs and he said still retail but was told shortly after they shippedthem he found outthe cut the price in half so 150. he sent about 25 packs over there going to hit them up sunday I will give an update

2 pairs of AF1 Busy P sz 10 Jersey Gardens Outlet.. $179.99

Also I will be returning sz 11 b-grade 11/12s tomorrow afternoon at Jersey Gardens

Back
Top Bottom