MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

^Wow, I would love to get some of those ZK3's. Are they included in the discounts going on right now?

Also, is it just me or does it seem like in that past year or so only California outlets get the Kobe shoes, or do they start in California and trickle out to other places? I know the ZK2 Olympic ones have fanned out everywhere but the other ZK3's and the 2K4's seem like they start there and then 4-6 months later pop up in other places.

I wonder if the Lebron shoes start in Ohio and then spread other places. Hmm.

i dont hink they where included. i went like two weeks ago and they didnt have em till today soo idk

eek.gif
those tailwinds for 40 cash?
pimp.gif
and I thought gettin them for 60 was a great deak
smh.gif

haha "tour bus" day im sure you are right about that being tour bus day....hmmm debating if i should get another pair of blk zk3 via phoneorder.....not sure if its worth 80 when the 4s are so much nicer to play in compared to the 3s now. to buy or not to buy...

just went to woodbury commons outlet at ny, man that store was a wipeout! all the bad stuff were left haha

has anybody been to round rock or san marcos outlet lately. I haven't had time to check any of these stores lately.

they still have size 8.5, 10.5 (lots), and 11.5 of the orange/blue/gray skull pack am1 at the colorado mills mall nike store for $29.99 plus today's saleis 30% off clearance so they will be about $22 after tax. you can try to get free shipping by mentioning the shoes were located through nikefind. theydidn't really have anything else worth mentioning imo.

2q99c0n.jpg

Figured i'd just post the recipt because I know not only would yall not believe I actually found a pair of 20-5-5s but that I got them for only $35

just came back from nordstrom rack at culver city in los angeles. i saw a bunch of hyperdunks at random sizes for around $50 bucks. if you're around thearea, i think the drive and the $2 is worth the look. here are a few snapshots:

copped those for $50
pimp.gif

about to hit up the long beach one now too, ill post again tonight what i find

East palmdale, ca Ross

Size 5.5 2 pairs...scooped one for my son
sw78tg.jpg

Various sizes
3584g90.jpg

Great Mall notables..

Kobe III Black/Black Almost FSR
Lebron V Black/Red Almost FSR
Lebron Solider I Black/Gray Sz 8-13
Lebron Solider II Red/White
Zoom Phenom White/Black/Univ. Blue FSR
Black Jordan Leather/Wool Letterman jacket - $150, reg. $400.00

Lots of Jordan apparel w 30% off, not much on the hash well..

yeah kobe's need to be lower, just got those from ebay for 81 shipped a while ago......

Back
Top Bottom