MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by authentic727

Anyone who oredered the XI's get charged yet on yer CC's?
Yes. Got charged $126.84.

i got charged 120.24...however i asked for 2nd day air but they gave me ground shipping instead...
Damn, I checked my CC and I haven't been charged yet....hopefully it just hasn't updated.
frown.gif

Hell Yeah, nm I just checked over the phone...damn i got charged $128

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

dam I cant believe the Miami Nike Outlet is closing, I was thinking about workin there if I go to college down there

oh well, plenty of other stores

no NIKETOWN IS CLOSING NOT THE OUTLETS

I was just in NT Miami the other day. I didn't hear anything about it closing but they did have Max Orange 1's and a couple other Jordan 1's for$64.99.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

they still have size 8.5, 10.5 (lots), and 11.5 of the orange/blue/gray skull pack am1 at the colorado mills mall nike store for $29.99 plus today's sale is 30% off clearance so they will be about $22 after tax. you can try to get free shipping by mentioning the shoes were located through nikefind. they didn't really have anything else worth mentioning imo.
Thanks for the heads up, they still had some size 10's left when I ordered Monday night.
Copped 2 pair for $44 and change, they just arrived.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo went thru marshalls today found a couple of lrg iphone holders black one and a red one up for grabs pm if u need one

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

OMG!!!!! AGAIN!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! 3rd time i miss out on those XI, like i am literally crying right now, I am so freaking mad, this will probably be the last time they will hit to
>=*(

e9e2568495691ebfceba1ffcc0980105d964372.gif

Those Nike Force Max's that Tuna629 posted are at the Ross right across the street from South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA) $26.99

Vans Hosoi low for 26.99 size 8.5 @ Nordstrom Rack Ontario, CA

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sorry guys its the Asia ed. Black/yellow pair.

I hit 3 Ross and only saw the one 9.5. sucks....I was really hoping to find my size.

BTW yes, SoCal. Palmdale/Lancaster to be exact.
Nice s dubl. If you see a size 11-12, please pick it up for me.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

tuna629 damn i need those barkleys in 11, i saw them here before but for 45 bucks with no insoles

they are sz 11 ... last pair at the chino hills store though. they NEVER get anything good ... this is the first time i've seen anything decent ...

I went to san marcos again. still the jordan 2k9 trash for $160. Whats funny is people here were buying at that price but i guess if its in your budget buywhat you like.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Johnson Creek Outlet

http://www.pickyourshoes...._max1360_blk_wht_sil.htm

$59.99 multiple pairs of sizes 10-13

Nice find. Called about an hour ago and picked-up a pair of size 11s. Girl working the phone said they had 12 pairs of 10.5s, 20 pairs of 11s, and 5 pairs of11.5s in the system. I didn't check any other sizes. Then she told me they weren't doing phone orders and if I wanted them I'd have to go toNike.com to order them
roll.gif

A quick chat with the manager cleared that issue up. She must have been new.

This somewhat makes up for my saltiness over missing-out on the XIs multiple times. Thanks again, nikesourceseller!

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by jepeh21

tuna629 damn i need those barkleys in 11, i saw them here before but for 45 bucks with no insoles

they are sz 11 ... last pair at the chino hills store though. they NEVER get anything good ... this is the first time i've seen anything decent ...
damn my size too, too bad i don't have time to go to a store near me to see what they have, seems like a lot of new good shoes are starting todrop by Ross again, thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom