MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Anyone from Houston ever find anything good at a Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx?

some guy on ebay has like 4 pairs of the kobes from ross, hes from like allington tx, not sure where that is but give it a shot

For people around the Hagerstown Prime Outlets... The Nike factory store has a BUNCH of samples. They're on the back wall and you can also ask an employerand go in the back to see more.

Lebron V allstars at Lake Elsinore outlet . There are 5 pair left size 10.5 only . They also have the Kobe III all black FSR

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ any thing in particular?

I saw some air max samples, a pair of dunk highs samples, some lebron 6 samples, team Jordan samples and other random nike samples.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron V allstars at Lake Elsinore outlet . There are 5 pair left size 10.5 only . They also have the Kobe III all black FSR
Just tried calling and they closed, you know price of both?

Just went to ROSS today in Massaponax,VA , this is the only thing I saw....
3579822536_07fd0f2e72.jpg

They had 2 pair, size 10 for $26.99

Originally Posted by wikeywo

I saw some air max samples, a pair of dunk highs samples, some lebron 6 samples, team Jordan samples and other random nike samples.
Any pictures of the samples? Especially the Lebrons

I just realized something regarding the Kobe IIIs...if they are China Exclusive, its going to be really difficult to find anything above a 10.5+...

Angel

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

nah, sorry. my phone was dead when i was there. they also had some nice GR's too. zoom flights, flight 89s, a pair of black/gold jordan 6 cleat, quite afew forces too

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

wrightone check pm, just pm'd you. thanks! help a brother out please! thanks!

I sent you one back. All that contacted me have been responded to. I guess I will be making another trip tomorrow. Something told me to get them while I wasthere for this very reason
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

3579822536_07fd0f2e72.jpg

$26.99 for those brown sandals are a STEAL! hope you got them both!
laugh.gif

I went to 2 Ross' today in Phx and only seen a few Jumpman Pro;s in kids sizes.

Originally Posted by theserkis

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

$26.99 for those brown sandals are a STEAL! hope you got them both!
laugh.gif

I went to 2 Ross' today in Phx and only seen a few Jumpman Pro;s in kids sizes.
Ok Kobe hater.
eyes.gif
haha jk.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

nordstrom rack got in max orange 1s if anyone is interested
how much were they?
49.90 when you shop at a rack most of the prices of nikes are all the same, 49.90 is the average price of a pair of jordan team or signature.

Went to the Nike at the Orlando Premium outlet today, apparently all the shoes on the hash wall were 20% off. They barely had and size 9-10 kicks (10 my size),but I did see a few lebron all black VI's in like a 8.5-9 for 99.99 plus 20 off, a few all black air max 360 II from like 8-13, random sizes for 79.99.Other than that, nada...

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I just realized something regarding the Kobe IIIs...if they are China Exclusive, its going to be really difficult to find anything above a 10.5+...

Angel

Yeah thats so true. I was hoping for a sz 13 or bigger but thats out of the question.

Here is an update from Clinton Premium Outlets in Clinton, CT like I usually come through with......

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Anyone from Houston ever find anything good at a Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx?

some guy on ebay has like 4 pairs of the kobes from ross, hes from like allington tx, not sure where that is but give it a shot
Pretty sure he meant Arlington, Texas...DFW, not H-Town.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

just called, they were lebron v lows no info on color

Back
Top Bottom