May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1622315423214.png
I never thought of myself as an art influencer, but first WWE with the Sami Zayn shirt and now this :emoji_thinking:

Is there a stipend for the position of "Thread Starter?"

Just curious as to why it's such an illustrious position.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I watched all of that MLW episode. Pretty cool product. Show being at the ECW Arena was a nice touch. I like that they have 2 weight classes and then openweight. Ring looks really small which is kind of an odd visual. Overall, feel like IT has a better presentation than Rings of Honor. Enjoyable. Will definitely watch once they start getting some live shows going on Vice.

Also, I definitely mess with your guy Jacob Fatso. Kinda reminds me of a small Bam Bam Bigelow. I know you said he’s had some prior legal issues, but still think WWE should go after him.
Keep watching

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I watched all of that MLW episode. Pretty cool product. Show being at the ECW Arena was a nice touch. I like that they have 2 weight classes and then openweight. Ring looks really small which is kind of an odd visual. Overall, feel like IT has a better presentation than Rings of Honor. Enjoyable. Will definitely watch once they start getting some live shows going on Vice.

Also, I definitely mess with your guy Jacob Fatso. Kinda reminds me of a small Bam Bam Bigelow. I know you said he’s had some prior legal issues, but still think WWE should go after him.

Yea, the ring is small and that just reminds you that they are a smaller company.

It is an overall solid product. Little to no goofiness but I am worried because they have recently introduced the Lucha Underground Universe into their world, so we will see how that goes.

:lol: @ Jacob Fatso. He has actually trimmed down a lot since THAT show.

They are currently in their off-season; they return in July @ ECW Arena.

Yea, the ring is small and that just reminds you that they are a smaller company.

It is an overall solid product. Little to no goofiness but I am worried because they have recently introduced the Lucha Underground Universe into their world, so we will see how that goes.

:lol: @ Jacob Fatso. He has actually trimmed down a lot since THAT show.

They are currently in their off-season; they return in July @ ECW Arena.
What up deepsea. You catching DON tomorrow?

Yea but if I am attempting to watch 2 things at once, I end up not watching either of the 2.

I'd rather focus my attention on one thing.
That is fair. Definitely going to Watch Wrestling on the laptop and have the Cs on tv tomorrow.

I'm watching that episode of Raw when HBK and Triple H replayed the "curtain call". Man Vince was heated. He went to commercial so fast. :lol:

Most of the crowd was just clueless about the joke. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom