eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

That's the kind of dunk that would get one 9 in a dunk contest because at least one judge wouldn't even be able to comprehend what just happened.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

eek.gif
eek.gif

That's the kind of dunk that would get one 9 in a dunk contest because at least one judge wouldn't even be able to comprehend what just happened.
laugh.gif
I agree. Had to watch that one twice. Sick.

On a side note, I enjoy watching some streetball, but the sideline "announcers" have got to go. These guys were especially bad, but all of them suck.

DOPE!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the commentators: "AAAOOHOHOHAOAHAOAHOAHAOHAOHAOHAAAOHAOHAOHHOOAAAHOAHAOHOOOOHHHAOHAHHA!"

nice, but dude has no swagger...

and what hurts the dunk is it isn't flushed...

off topic, what pisses me off about these guys is they totally suck at basketball, hate having to pick up leapers when playing some pick-up...

play by play transcript: ooooh the golden child, THE GOLDEN CHILD, OOOOOOHUHUHUHHAHAHA OOOOO WEEEEEEEE... GOLDEN CHILD AGAIN,OOOOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, OOOHOHOHOHOHOHO, OOOH MY GOODENSS. AYE MY MMWIERNLWE AYE, HEY, HEY, HEY, ANDDDDOOOOOOOHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHHAAHA, AYE! AYE!AHAHHAHA! OH MY GOODENSS!! OH YEAH... GOLDEN CHILD AGAIN, WOAAAAAAHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHHHOOOWOOHWOWOWOWOW... OWWWWWW!!!!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

nice, but dude has no swagger...

and what hurts the dunk is it isn't flushed...

off topic, what pisses me off about these guys is they totally suck at basketball, hate having to pick up leapers when playing some pick-up...
tell that to Dwight who was given 10s on that Superman dunk

shut up about swagger, for all people talk about it they're not even using the word properly.

he doesnt need swagger, he just caught a blindside 360 between the legs with his off hand.
sick.gif

off the bounce nonetheless.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom