Mayweather set up and robbed Vol. Ray J smashing on the side

Quotes aren't working on NT mobile, but that post by @Cronicmolemolereturns was gold. Don't sleep! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wow: The terms and conditions of that Side-Peice Contract though...

Floyd shouldn't even be rustled about one of his jumps trying to take the Kardashian road to riches. My problem with Floyd is that this chick actually knew one of his real addresses. He should he have just kept her in rotation from hotel to hotel.

Last edited:
These dudes need to stop treating strippers and groupies like queens. Even though he takes the stuff back you shouldn't let some dirty *** chick in your circle at all.

This dude Ray J though :lol:. Dude just finds a way to be involved in something. I was just watching the last episode of All Access and son was there dapping up Floyd, hanging in the gym with him and behind Floyd's back he's smashing his chick. :smh: :lol:

Mayweather is messing with Lil Kim now (seen it in person, searched it and saw more footage on the internet)

I don't know why these dudes mess with her, she is disgusting :x

What does Ray J say to these women?
nerd.gif
"I got 6 Rolls Royce's outside! I gotta indoor swimming pool, an outdoor swimming pool.....an Indoor Basketball court, and outdoor Basketball Court"

misleading title, I thought they meant he actually got robbed. Doesn't Floyd wipe his *** with $10k, why are they considering that a set up?

Didn't 50 blow up the spot about a week ago about her and Ray J?

Last edited:
Mayweather is messing with Lil Kim now (seen it in person, searched it and saw more footage on the internet)

I don't know why these dudes mess with her, she is disgusting
sick.gif
No he dont. You saw that one pic. Floyd would never r\mess with kim old garbage butt

Last edited:
I wonder how does rich celebs messing with low level tricks works or even floyld messing with lil kim.

Do they expect him to pay for everything? After he smashes do they ask for money etc???

you know thos elow level chciks are getting down and dirty to get some celeb money. I bet they be giving dome for like 2 hours staright

Floyd seems like he buys peoples affection though. Don't get me wrong, he seems like a decent dude based off what is shown on TV. But he gives off this Jesse from breaking bad vibe after he killed Gale. Always wants to be surrounded by people day and night.

Back
Top Bottom