"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Good solid fight.

Expected results
pimp.gif

This...props to both fighters. Really wanted to see a Cotto post fight interview though.

Floyd was Phenomenal

Miguel gutted that %#!% out.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Floyd had alot of respect for MAC going in and probably has more now afterwards

I thought Floyd was going to keep going back to that uppercut man he landed that %#!% at will.

Before I wished Cotto and floyd fought this back in 08 but that was the wild Cotto and he would have gotten eaten alive, probably KO'd. snce the Shane fight he has been much more defensive and a superb boxer. as much as I love the old MAC, he woulda had no chance.

this helped proved to me MAC had No business agreeing to a %%#@#@+ catch weight with Pacman.
30t6p3b.gif
Bob Arum is the damn Devil man.

I havent slept yet. wish I woulda watched this at home so I could be watching a replay of it

Cotto did his thing, respect
pimp.gif

But Mayweather was Mayweather at the end of the day

Round 4, thing of Beauty from Floyd. Yikes.

upon 2nd viewing, fight wasnt even as close as I first thought ( and I didnt think it was that close to begin with) 

S/0 to the homie for the copy

eek.gif
Floyds Inside game smh wow

Still can't believe Pacquiao got that decision over Marquez . This fight was way more contested and it wasn't even that close
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Still can't believe Pacquiao got that decision over Marquez . This fight was way more contested and it wasn't even that close
30t6p3b.gif

Really? Is this the pacquiao thread?

Yea..i heard all that bull about a hip hop fighter, the whole party was like !!@?? Biiiiig mistake.... Stupid comment...

But overall it was a good fight.. I've never seen Floyd get touched that much, nd yet cotto still barely touched him..lol.... Crazy to see Floyd backed against the ropes and still be quick enough to dodge everything thrown his way....

I'm talking cotto throwing full combinations, the crowd is ooooo and aargh nd I'm screaming "he aint touch him" all shoulder... Overall Floyd did his thing, on to the next...

Probably one of floors closest fights ina while and it wasn't even close....

Miguel had no answer for the jab And floods right hand right behind cottos hand....cottos temple at the end was ugly...

#money

The Hip-Hop comment was actually a really good one by Merchant IMO...and I hate him.

He actually commented on something at the exact same time that I thought it.

He said that there was a time that Floyd did not throw combos with flurries of meaningful punches and he is 100% right.

Before his comeback against Marquez (and even in that fight) he was more of a flawless boxer, content to throw pinpoint potshots from the outside and move. Recently he has become the aggressor, sitting down on his shots and throwing combos of powerpunches in the center of the ring.

Its like he went from a refined MC like Nas or Common to a bombastic rapper like Jeezy or Ross.

Mayweather -Pacquiao is not going to happen. I know you Floyd stans can't get it through your heads, but let it go. Manny isn't ducking either, Bob Arum is preventing this fight from happening. Now with that said Floyd needs to fight Saul "Canelo" Alvarez next.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Mayweather -Pacquiao is not going to happen. I know you Floyd stans can't get it through your heads, but let it go. Manny isn't ducking either, Bob Arum is preventing this fight from happening. Now with that said Floyd needs to fight Saul "Canelo" Alvarez next.

De La Hoya ain't gonna put his boy out there like that, not at that age, and ESPECIALLY not against Mayweather.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

De La Hoya ain't gonna put his boy out there like that, not at that age, and ESPECIALLY not against Mayweather.

You're probably right. Maybe a few more fights for Alvarez, but Floyd doesn't have too many worthy opponents out there. I would like to see Floyd fight nothing but threats from here on out, not great fighters who are past their primes.

floyd has about 3 fights left in him ... no need for him to risk his perfect record as he is getting older ... at 35 he still has good speed and excellent defense ... but collect another 120 mill and retire into promotion

I had no idea that Canelo had fought so many fight already. When did he turn pro, at 13?
laugh.gif

Dude almost has as many fights under his belt as Floyd.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

floyd has about 3 fights left in him ... no need for him to risk his perfect record as he is getting older ... at 35 he still has good speed and excellent defense ... but collect another 120 mill and retire into promotion

Risking his perfect record?! Never that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

I had no idea that Canelo had fought so many fight already. When did he turn pro, at 13?
laugh.gif

word, i was watching the card and when it came up i was like
eek.gif
*$+?

fight was pretty good, cotto had his shots but we lost
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

laugh.gif

He turned Pro when he was 16. JCC Jr. also has a lot of fights also at a pretty young age.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Risking his perfect record?! Never that
roll.gif

You're always calling people Floyd stans and claiming to be unbiased but won't even give him a shred of props after a performance like last nights...
You only want to see him fight threats from here on out?....When is Pacquiao going to do that?

Back
Top Bottom