"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Should be 70-30 split
Floyd is good with 60-40 tho. He def deserves more of the take because he clearly draws more of the interest for his fights because people want to see him lose. But at the end of the day most of it is Ego, just to say he is taking more from the fight. And I'm a Floyd fan, but if Pac agrees to it I can just see 24/7 now. Money will be in rare form with the trash talk if the supposed "best in the sport" takes less money to fight him. It will be comedy every episode.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Should be 70-30 split
Floyd is good with 60-40 tho. He def deserves more of the take because he clearly draws more of the interest for his fights because people want to see him lose.

Which is exactly why at the end of the day Acrum should just honor that split.

Based on the stats from each of their last few fights he could tax saying I'm not going lower than 70-30 and he'd have every right to stand on that.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Demps

and paquia still feels he deserves 50/50 lol
that's why the fight isnt going to happen.
for the money Floyd brings to table, he deserves more. just look at the numbers Pac is gonna do next month
ohwell.gif

floyd can fight roy jones jr tomorrow and still do crazy PPV buys
laugh.gif
. he knows how to promote and get people hyped, plain and simple.

Damn sure I aint gonna pay $60 for that @$^#% ill gladly pay the $3.50 HQ stream "donation" though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Demps

and paquia still feels he deserves 50/50 lol
that's why the fight isnt going to happen.
for the money Floyd brings to table, he deserves more. just look at the numbers Pac is gonna do next month
ohwell.gif

floyd can fight roy jones jr tomorrow and still do crazy PPV buys
laugh.gif
. he knows how to promote and get people hyped, plain and simple.

Damn sure I aint gonna pay $60 for that @$^#% ill gladly pay the $3.50 HQ stream "donation" though.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 my point exactly
more people are willing to shell out money to watch Mayweather, regardless if they hate his guts or not

Back
Top Bottom