Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Magic Man said him vs Conor St. Patty day 2018. Said depends how he looks vs TBE.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think it's all an act. Everything :lol:
Why y'all hating on Paulie? Everything he said was right. I'd like to see the full 12 rounds

I enjoyed Paulie's interview, he kept it 100. Youth & intensity vs Experience.

imo this is all for publicity, I think Paulie is in on it, I think Conor and Dana is in on it...

I think they weren't seeing the numbers they hoped to be expecting by now... so they started some other "camp" gossip to get more attention.

With Conor "beefing" with Paulie, it added more fuel to each respected community. A vs B... MMA vs Boxing... look at all the pro boxers going in on Conor since Paulie left camp... look at all MMA going in on Paulie since Dana leaked the footage.

Paulie said he wants to fight him next St. Patrick's Day :rofl:

Looking for that payday

It's sad how everyone on McGregor's nuts so hard among MMA fans, when Anderson Silva was knocking people out in highlight fashion for YEARS and didn't receive anywhere near the amount of love.

It's sad how everyone on McGregor's nuts so hard among MMA fans, when Anderson Silva was knocking people out in highlight fashion for YEARS and didn't receive anywhere near the amount of love.

Because Silva has the personality of Tim Duncan while McGregor might be the best personality in all of sports. They also have two completely different fighting styles.

Back
Top Bottom