Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
conor had to be carried out on a stretcher for this fight to end according to some of yall... and if that happen it would been like well why you wait so long to stop the fight

Same thing happened on 2nd Diaz fight but Conor got saved by the bell. This time there was 1:55 or so left on the round.....

There is nothing in that boxing match that impresses anyone on the MMA side of things ... None of the shots from Floyd even register in that realm ... The best defensive boxer of all time went 10 rounds with an amateur in his first bout ... And I don't mean that negatively it just is what it is ...

Nah these dudes made a 1/1 Money Belt for this fight.

wbc-money-belt%20(2).jpg

This belt can't be real right? Like the WBC wouldn't sign off on this?

In the atmosphere of absurdity that this fight lived in, the fight should've gone on until mcgregor hit the floor. It's a clown show people. It shouldn't be beholden to the traditional standards of a boxing match.

Just my two cents.

am i hearing this correctly? people really think the ref SHOULDNT have stopped the fight???? conor couldnt keep his hands up, he was done. If there was less than 30 secs left in the fight i can understand that mind set. However, when ref called it there was over a min left. yikes the damage that could have been done to a man that can't lift his hands above his waist at that point could have been deadly.

Those aren't people. Those are idiots. Conor should send a tip to the ref for saving him from more damage.
Fan of both though, but was rooting for Floyd. That minority subconscious reverse racism :lol:

There is nothing in that boxing match that impresses anyone on the MMA side of things ... None of the shots from Floyd even register in that realm ... The best defensive boxer of all time went 10 rounds with an amateur in his first bout ... And I don't mean that negatively it just is what it is ...

Stop it son.

Floyd walked dude down all night he would never do that against anyone that actually posed a threat.

Hence he took number 50 against this dude and not someone who could actually hurt him.

You're clearly upset maybe you should just take a breather.

It is clear who has watched Conor fight and who hasn't ... To think that May was throwing anything harder than a Diaz 4 oz. punch or that Conor cant come back from that fatigue phase just shows your ignorance ... Conor might have been dropped in round 10 but there is 0 doubt in my mind that he would have lasted 12 after that ... He goes into zombie mode and takes heavy shots in his longer fights but aside from the Diaz choke, usually lasts ... You have to remember that MMA doesn't stop fights when people are standing ... Conor is getting tagged but none of those shots came close to hurting him ... He was simply gassed ...

This is boxing. Not MMA. All your points are moot.

Your boy got washed by arguably the best ever. That’s really all there is to it. Even if it went the distance, he still would’ve lost.

It's the hate. Floyd's checks getting people in their feelings and it makes them wanna see him fall.

I'm one of those haters.

I'll never understand how people can discredit and hate someone who is literally undefeated at their top of their profession over 21 years.

He can be a complete ******* and piece of **** human being if you believe, but discrediting his abilities is as ignorant as saying racism is dead.

Floyd allowed that match to go 10 rounds. Folks bringin' that up makes it seem like Conor was winning all of those rounds. Floyd barely broke a sweat. The man was toying around the entire time waitin' for Conor to get tired.

Mission complete

Have you ever watched Conor fight? He uses his head as a punching bag when he's tired ... Anyone who says Floyd would have "damaged" Conor is an idiot ... It is clear who has never boxed or been hit with MMA gloves ... Watch the second Diaz fight and report back whether you think the fight should have been stopped or Conor was gonna die ...
Damn you talking silly, dude was done the round before. You sound hurt.

Don't understand how anybody can be mad at this :lol:

Unless you're jealous that these 2 will be going home as multi-millionaire (billionaire for Floyd)

No reason to be upset or mad at all.

Floyd gets to retire with the best undefeated record and a billionaire.

Conor goes home quadrupling his networth. Just 2-3 years ago, he was only making $20 THOUSAND, now he's made over $100 MILLION in just a couple of years.

Don't understand how anybody can be mad at this :lol:

Unless you're jealous that these 2 will be going home as multi-millionaire (billionaire for Floyd)

No reason to be upset or mad at all.

Yeah people are too invested in something that was never going to favor McGreggor. McGreggor going 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever in his first fight is a win in itself. Everyone gets paid and Mayweather and McGreggor are friends beyond all of it. They were probably on the strip together after the fight last night.

Yeah people are too invested in something that was never going to favor McGreggor. McGreggor going 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever in his first fight is a win in itself. Everyone gets paid and Mayweather and McGreggor are friends beyond all of it. They were probably on the strip together after the fight last night.

McGregor got new sponsors because of this fight, earned some respect and goes back to UFC to make more money....

..... and Mayweather? Well yeahhhh.... he's a BILLIONAIRE!

Ya got to stop working yourselves thinking this was a real fight. After watching that, it was exactly how they both had it played out
Both men came into this with money on their mind and gave the paying fans their money's worth
They talked it up and had fun with it. Surprised they werent dapping it up between rounds
It was an entertaining sparring match.

He was done before then. About 4th round he was runnin' on 1/4 tank. I knew he was really dyin' when he looked up at that clock

Back
Top Bottom