• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
McGregor postfight interview is comedy.

Sounds like he's trying to recover from the mental shock of his first AP Physics Class

i cant believe conor is saying the fight got stopped early... he was vulnerable and not throwing any punches and just eating everything... if this went 12 rounds without stoppage it wouldve been worse for conor... the ref did him a favor

Went as expected, but not a freakshow like I thought it would be, Connor actually did well. Both their bags are something serious. I see Connor taking what he learned from Money and doing more promoting.

McGregor needs to back to UFC and defend his title.

2 division champion but 0 title defenses smh. But the UFC has no choice but to cut him a check cause he's the only cash cow left
they already stripped one of his belt (featherweight) last year, don't know why he still carried 2 UFC title belts tonight

they already stripped one of his belt (featherweight) last year, don't know why he still carried 2 UFC title belts tonight
Yeah Max Holloway is the undisputed champ now but technically Conor was the only one to hold two belts at the same time

Conor is one of them "let me die" types. That's sounds tough but Floyd woulda knocked his off head if the ref ain't stop it. His legs was noddles, his arms was done. Floyd wasn't tired at all.

McGregor gonna make so much money with sponsorships/ movies now. He doesn't even need to fight.

Every Mayweather fight ends with fans like

full

only because dudes want him to lose. how can you have that face if the person you want to win...wins? What to be disappointed about? Dude shows ultra elite levels of defense and some of the most accurate punching ever. His fights are masterclasses in how to box and protect yourself.

Mcgregor had his chance. Well maybe he did, maybe he didn't/ Floyd the goat. Hard to know if you ever really have a chance against a goat, or if you're just being played with and set up

only because dudes want him to lose. how can you have that face if the person you want to win...wins? What to be disappointed about? Dude shows ultra elite levels of defense and some of the most accurate punching ever. His fights are masterclasses in how to box and protect yourself.

Mcgregor had his chance. Well maybe he did, maybe he didn't/ Floyd the goat. Hard to know if you ever really have a chance against a goat, or if you're just being played with and set up
This

This

People just love to hate Mayweather.

I'm still impressed at the fact that he's 40, didn't run, fought flat footed and gave Conor the 1st 6 rounds before he actually started to really fight.

I wonder how ppl would've liked the Tyson vs Bob Sapp fight if it happened in 03-04 or Roy Jones Jr vs Anderson Silva in 08-09

Floyd talking the numbers on with SAS! Bruhhhh...he made 750 on 3 fights lmaoooo :wow:

Money Team fam. frfr

My friends and I usually stream fights, but tonight we got the PPV. 100% worth it and had a great time.

Def getting a TMT t-shirt

Back
Top Bottom