• McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
DINlAuDVAAAN3gL.jpg

Demetria obilor tho
From the hot news lady to twitter honey

Listen and listen clearly!!!! ONLY 3 things guaranteed in life!! DEATH, TAXES and MAYWEATHER CAN'T BE BEAT! Again, ONLY 3 things guaranteed in life, DEATH, TAXES and MAYWEATHER CAN'T BE BEAT!

P.S - Was surprise how soft Conor punches were (from all that talking he was doing) most of his punches looked like soft taps/push.

Listen and listen clearly!!!! ONLY 3 things guaranteed in life!! DEATH, TAXES and MAYWEATHER CAN'T BE BEAT! Again, ONLY 3 things guaranteed in life, DEATH, TAXES and MAYWEATHER CAN'T BE BEAT!

P.S - Was surprise how soft Conor punches were (from all that talking he was doing) most of his punches looked like soft taps/push.
Hell I was surprised how easily Money shrugged off those "power" left uppercuts
Felt like Money was toying with McGregor until the 8th round and start giving him the work

Conor would get ate alive fast by the likes of Keith Thurman and Errol Spence though

Wow.... thats effed up. First 4 rounds were Conor's easily. Then the rest was Floyd. SMH at these judges. Can't we get former or current boxers or boxing coaches at a high amateur level at least to judge ?
I had 6-3 Mayweather. First judge scorecard was the most accurate for me.

4 things. Foolish people.

50 & 0 aint even got room for that new belt.

01df87f722633ee6ccbc9d5d7aed9c64--ring-master-floyd-mayweather.jpg
Yes he does if he parallel parks it on the left.

Im sure that Dana White is still thanking God for having the referee stop the fight when he did. The superstar of his entire business is taking punches directly to the temple unable to raise his hands to defend, from arguably the greatest boxer ever, who's wearing 8 oz. gloves...

McGregor's career could have been ended last night if Floyd was allowed to keep going.

Dana knows he will never be able to pay McGregor anything close to the purse he made as a boxer. Mcgregor doesn't need to fight another day in his life. Dana will do everything he can to remind McGregor how he took him off the streets and made him a star so that he will keep fighting in the UFC.

am i hearing this correctly? people really think the ref SHOULDNT have stopped the fight???? conor couldnt keep his hands up, he was done. If there was less than 30 secs left in the fight i can understand that mind set. However, when ref called it there was over a min left. yikes the damage that could have been done to a man that can't lift his hands above his waist at that point could have been deadly.

It is clear who has watched Conor fight and who hasn't ... To think that May was throwing anything harder than a Diaz 4 oz. punch or that Conor cant come back from that fatigue phase just shows your ignorance ... Conor might have been dropped in round 10 but there is 0 doubt in my mind that he would have lasted 12 after that ... He goes into zombie mode and takes heavy shots in his longer fights but aside from the Diaz choke, usually lasts ... You have to remember that MMA doesn't stop fights when people are standing ... Conor is getting tagged but none of those shots came close to hurting him ... He was simply gassed ...

am i hearing this correctly? people really think the ref SHOULDNT have stopped the fight???? conor couldnt keep his hands up, he was done. If there was less than 30 secs left in the fight i can understand that mind set. However, when ref called it there was over a min left. yikes the damage that could have been done to a man that can't lift his hands above his waist at that point could have been deadly.

Have you ever watched Conor fight? He uses his head as a punching bag when he's tired ... Anyone who says Floyd would have "damaged" Conor is an idiot ... It is clear who has never boxed or been hit with MMA gloves ... Watch the second Diaz fight and report back whether you think the fight should have been stopped or Conor was gonna die ...

It is clear who has watched Conor fight and who hasn't ... To think that May was throwing anything harder than a Diaz 4 oz. punch or that Conor cant come back from that fatigue phase just shows your ignorance ... Conor might have been dropped in round 10 but there is 0 doubt in my mind that he would have lasted 12 after that ... He goes into zombie mode and takes heavy shots in his longer fights but aside from the Diaz choke, usually lasts ... You have to remember that MMA doesn't stop fights when people are standing ... Conor is getting tagged but none of those shots came close to hurting him ... He was simply gassed ...

I have seen him fight a few times and I do not agree with this at all. The ref stopped the fight because Conor was no longer able to defend himself. The ref saved him from unnecessary damage, there is no way he made it to the end of 12 rds by just taking punch after punch

Back
Top Bottom