• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
IMG_0774.JPG

The mental gymnastics man. Greggy was done after round 3. By round 4, he was gassed.

The only 1 that really lost last night was Gervonta Davis, was a prime opportunity to show up and raise his profile and he didn't do it at all

Anyone have a gif or clip of Conor's flush uppercut? His only solid punch the whole fight but it was nice.

The only punch that ever caught Floyd in his career was the straight. Neve the hook or uppercut

Anyone have a gif or clip of Conor's flush uppercut? His only solid punch the whole fight but it was nice.

The only punch that ever caught Floyd in his career was the straight. Neve the hook or uppercut
Yeah, don't think it was has hard as ppl though. Hit him on the chest then chin (losing steam).

Yeah, don't think it was has hard as ppl though. Hit him on the chest then chin (losing steam).

Intriguing was the best word for it
A professional boxer landing that uppercut would have been hurtful
It barely had any effect on Floyd

It's going to be some fools living vicariously through that one punch for weeks
They weren't ready for that one minute barrage from Money for the TKO though :lol:

Those right hooks had Conor dazed and confused
Bruh couldn't even hug it out to stop them hands

Y'all do realize this was Conor's 1st fight as a Pro right?

Y'all are quick with "He should've done this, why didn't he do that.... "

:lol: :rofl:

Floyd won the fight... he did what the world expected him to do. :lol:
Some people don't understand what their saying. Still impressed he lasted that long and landed punches.

Can someone just please explain to me, what happen to all this MIKE TYSON/FOREMAN power he was suppose to have? WHERE WAS THE POWER?! And he got his 8 oz gloves, someone please help me :rofl:

Can someone just please explain to me, what happen to all this MIKE TYSON/FOREMAN power he was suppose to have? WHERE WAS THE POWER?! And he got his 8 oz gloves, someone please help me :rofl:

to sell the fights to gullible buyers

reviews are out and reading that majority enjoyed it and would pay to watch rematch.

Last edited:

He sold the fight did he not? I'm willing to bet that if it wasn't for Conor, the fight doesn't sell the way that it did.

Gotta give him credit, he knows what to say and do to sell his fights. His last 4 fights in UFC is like Top 5 of All Time.

His FIRST fight in Professional Boxing is already #1 of All Time! :lol:

I like Connor mcgregor. But we all knew he was a fish out of water. I'm happy he got paid. I enjoyed the fight. It was what we thought it would be.

Back
Top Bottom