• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Floyd should definitely step into the octagon for the right price
They could easily script the build up and fight (safely)

I think Floyd would have a chance in the octagon. Conor definitely not stopping him with his hands.

Talk to the people CON ARTIST Mcgregor

IMG_4101.jpg
IMG_4100.jpg

Absolutely not should Floyd step into the octagon. The ground game is like a new language and level of patience. Plus I don't know if y'all noticed Conor fighting instinct and easily getting in position to take him down. Not worth it to Floyd at all.

Fight was a good reason to get some people together and drink for a large scale sporting event.

Can't remember the last time, if ever, I've seen Floyd walk forward into his opponent with a high guard. He fought with zero fear of Conor.

Strategy was twofold. Let the fight breathe for a bit and also tire Conor out to the point where he picks his spots.

I need to go back and watch Conor vs. Nate. I know Conor can take punishment. But the problem last night is he wasn't throwing back at all. You can't just take shots without throwing for an extended period of time or the ref has to jump in.

Kind of went as expected so I can't really say Conor impressed me per say. That uppercut was nice though. I laughed at all the hot takes from guys like Max that Conor wouldn't land a punch. Dude is still talented.

Respect to him for challenging himself either way though.

Was great to see them interact afterwards. Maybe we all got taken for a ride. But cool to see the mutual respect.

Conor's power is severely overrated. Paulie 100% correct when he describes Conor's punches.

Also, any top-tier boxer in their prime right now would knock Conor out in 2 rounds ... May is washed at 40, no disrespect ...

And it is sad how poor Mayweather is at this point in his career given his earnings ... He basically is a 100 millionaire because of Conor ... His finances relative to where they should be are a joke ...

You literally have no idea what youre talking about. Just running your lips.

Also, any top-tier boxer in their prime right now would knock Conor out in 2 rounds ... May is washed at 40, no disrespect ...

And it is sad how poor Mayweather is at this point in his career given his earnings ... He basically is a 100 millionaire because of Conor ... His finances relative to where they should be are a joke ...

You sound upset. Very upset.

Back
Top Bottom