Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Floyd has nothing to prove

Conor had everything to prove because he started running his mouth :rofl:
Some of you seem to be forgetting conor just set himself up for life

He would have said he'd kill his own mother if it gave him 30+ m's

Dudes that take promotion seriously need to smarten up. He had zero to prove and just made the easiest pay day of his life

Can't believe how much more powerful Floyd's punches were when McGregor was supposed to be the bigger and stronger fighter.

More about Floyds precision and Conor's lack of stamina and defense

Floyd looked more powerful from round one on. Conors power didn't translate at all to the boxing ring. He landed that uppercut flush and it didn't even affect Floyd at all. I just expected way more from the supposedly more powerful fighter

Conor couldn't use the same techniques he does in the octagon. Couple that with the fact that boxers have 1000 times better defense than mma fighters...

Anyone who believed conor had Mike Tyson power only has themselves to blame. He still does have power and precision that translates in the octagon though.. especially with 4 oz gloves

Regarding the power, say whatever you want about Paulie, he said it first.

Who would win Conor be Paulie? I see Conor gassing out again. Losing on points.

why would ppl think Mayweather couldn't handle Conor's shots when hes taken shots from Mosley, Canelo, Maidana who are all known power punchers with high KO rates

I wonder why Floyd went with adidas last night. He's been wearing Reeboks boot for years
probably because adidas owns reebok and now that adidas is on the rise they want mayweather to bolster the main brand

kinda like how they moved john wall from reebok to adidas

He wanted 8 oz gloves :rofl:

IMG_4096.JPG

16oz he wouldve been a dead man. Shoulders wouldve been cooked

He should have been sparring in 16s. 14s at minimum.

12s are usually just for HW. 8/10 is standard for that weight. 10 more often than not I'd say. For pro fights.

Only reason Conor lasted 10 rounds is because Floyd let him too

He doesn't deserve the props everyone is giving him for making it that long

:lol: Floyd would've done so.

Conor deserves his credit because he took a risk against the greatest boxer of all time.

Back
Top Bottom