Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
If he knew manny had a hurt shoulder that might've up changed his approach a little.

You guys still salty about Floyd winning and want him to lose so badly. He's not ever going to fight in the octagon. He's not like Conor where he needs the money he's straight being retired. And I really do believe he retires since he has all the money and even against Conor he got the tko but he looked washed. He needs to hang it up for good

I think Floyd could learn the basics of defending a take down. We've seen many MMA fighters succeed having only one superior skill. I don't see how Floyd would get absolutely "destroyed"

Stop, you're making yourself look silly.

That's all these dudes have to hang on to now. "He would get destroyed in the Octagon."

No s**t. Michael Phelps would get his a** whooped in water polo.

What's the point? >D

That and they're gonna demand a rematch knowing damn well Floyd is done, so they can go around saying he's scared.

It's a couple of days after the fight.... I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THIS DYNAMITE POWER!!!!WHERE WAS IT? WHERE?????????????????????????????????
CON ARTIST MCGREGOR!!!!! WHERE'S THIS MIKE TYSON POWER AT?! Dana White said he could see Con Artist knuckles through the 8 oz globes and Con Artist told Dana it's over and smiled :rofl:

He's a biased character. I just laugh at most of skip's sports opinions. He knows playing the hater role has made him popular.

That idiot still thinks manny won against floyd. It's one thing to be an ultimate troll, it's another to be known as a giant moron. Not surprised to hear many at espn were happy when he left along with his stupid, hot takes.

That's all these dudes have to hang on to now. "He would get destroyed in the Octagon."

Who's "these dudes"?

Floyd said he'd fight Conor in the octagon afterwards, :lol:

You can blame him for people saying he'd get his skull caved in.

So Jimi Manuwa is trying to box David Haye for the next crossover match

This could take place on my front lawn and I still wouldn't watch.

I had someone call me a N. lover cause I said Floyd is a class act compared to Conor. Lol

I then said, "yeah Floyd is wreckless outside of the ring but in the ring he's not wreckless at all".

Who's "these dudes"?

McGregor hardcore fans have been openly saying Floyd would get destroyed in the octagon since last year on every social media platform :lol:

And the salty ones are now deflecting using the same sentiments.

Why does the truth bother you so much, tho?

At the end of the day, Conor deserves credit just for stepping into the ring, because we all know for damn sure Floyd ain't walking into a damn octagon.

Back
Top Bottom