Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
We gonna compare LeBron to someone in combat sports? LOL.

Conor actually has a movie coming out, so, not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.

You're actually gonna sit there and act like someone like Conor can't get checks in Hollywood?

Alrighty then.

Look what the Rock has been able to do.

Son went from wrestling to the top of the damn actors earnings list and he can't act for ****, :lol:

Conor has a documentary coming out. Not a feature film.

I can't bring up Lebron but you can bring up The Rock and it's completely sensible?

Has Lebron not already done movies and TV?

Do you know what wrestlers do for a living? They ACT.

Smarten up.

Conor has a documentary coming out. Not a feature film.

I can't bring up Lebron but you can bring up The Rock and it's completely sensible?

Has Lebron not already done movies and TV?

Do you know what wrestlers do for a living? They ACT.

Smarten up.

The Rock is a hell of a lot better comparison than LeBron, :lol:

Now you're comparing acting in wrestling to acting in movies? LOL.

You're smarter than this, stop embarrassing yourself.

Ronda was able to sail off into the sunset but you think Conor couldn't?

Stop.

You got it :lol:

Yea, that sunset Ronda sailed off into when she stopped fighting. They cancelled her Roadhouse movie and she's hosting Battle Of The Network Stars.

Smarten up.

Because she got destroyed and her star power isn't what it used to be.

Conor continues to get bigger and bigger even in defeat.

Stop embarrassing yourself, aren't you like 40?

Conor could walk into Vince McMahon's office right now and command 7 figures.

You keep thinking he needs to fight dudes for a living, tho.

So then why'd you bring up Ronda genius?

Getting bigger and bigger in defeat is exactly why he took the fight against Floyd. Get it?

Oh....the desperation :lol:

Because she made money in fighting, left the sport and isn't broke...?

AKA she no longer need to fight to support herself, AKA she's doing just fine w/o fight checks.

My god.

I've already read all the gibberish you've typed and the only thing I've gained from it was a headache.

If you're expecting me to go back and re-read it, I'm afraid that isn't going to happen because I'd much rather eat this lasagna.

Plus, I think I've already posted more today than the rest of the year combined, so, I'll let you guys continue this little chat while I return to the shadows.

It's been fun.

I've already read all the gibberish you've typed and the only thing I've gained from it was a headache.

If you're expecting me to go back and re-read it, I'm afraid that isn't going to happen because I'd much rather eat this lasagna.

Not expecting you to do anything you haven't already been doing for the last few pages :lol:

Enjoy your food though.

Ronda was able to sail off into the sunset but you think Conor couldn't?

She's only worth like $12 mill. That's not really sailing off into the sunset in professional sports. Let's see how she's doing in 10 years. These people are terrible at managing money.

Most likely scenario for Ronda is probably going the WWE route, Vince will probably cut her a nice check

Back
Top Bottom