Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The most hilarious thing about this was Conor has been talking junk about Floyd for like two years now. I mean he has dragged Floyds name through the dirt. Son got mopped! Didn't even let it go to decision. Got TKO'd. :rofl:

Seriously, what does Money May have to prove? He let the media choose all of his opponents. He agreed and obliged to all of them and they all have tried their best and failed. Gotta' put Money May top 4-5 boxers of all time regardless of weight class. Period. Only reason any other heavy and middleweights are ahead of Money May is because of how DOMINANT the the opponents other forefathers and pioneers of boxing have faced. (Compared to Money May's opponents, collectively.)

Floyd gave Conor a Red Panty Night

Conor's a genius himself. In no way did he deserve the fight but give him credit for scheming his way in.. don't act like he did something stupid by calling Floyd out

The most hilarious thing about this was Conor has been talking junk about Floyd for like two years now. I mean he has dragged Floyds name through the dirt. Son got mopped! Didn't even let it go to decision. Got TKO'd. :rofl:

Seriously, what does Money May have to prove? He let the media choose all of his opponents. He agreed and obliged to all of them and they all have tried their best and failed. Gotta' put Money May top 4-5 boxers of all time regardless of weight class. Period. Only reason any other heavy and middleweights are ahead of Money May is because of how DOMINANT the the opponents other forefathers and pioneers of boxing have faced. (Compared to Money May's opponents, collectively.)

I have a feeling you don't know how this business works :lol: Everything you said was the whole point!

I had this exact same discussion with about 30 different people and got laughed at every time. People really thought Floyd was going to approach this fight like he did against Pac or Maidana :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 11.30.03 PM.png

This thread is even worse than some of the **** that's said in the NBA thread. Talking about Connor got "mopped"......sounds like 99% of the people saying stuff like that have never been in a fight in their life or they're just on Mayweather's nuts that hard.

As much as I think some folks in here are definitely riding hard for Mayweather and/or excessively hating on Conor...

Conor did get mopped. He was outclassed from at least round 4 on

Conor had nothing for him, which was to be expected. Mayweather off a layoff look like he was playing with his food

While I feel Floyd was toying with Conor from the 4th round on.... Conor did way better than I expected!

Floyd arguably top 10. But not top 5. He always had to have the advantage over his opponents and had so much stipulations when it came to making a fight. His formula was to always take the lowest risk that gained the highest profit. For example fighting raw inexperienced fighters like Canelo or Maidana or bums like Guerrero or Berto. Or waiting for P4P stars to age and lose a step like Mosely and Pacquiao. He manipulated boxing for so many years. Like he said himself, TBE doesn't mean best boxer of all time, he means best business man of all time. The best at selling promoting his fights

As much as I think some folks in here are definitely riding hard for Mayweather and/or excessively hating on Conor...

Conor did get mopped. He was outclassed from at least round 4 on

Conor had nothing for him, which was to be expected. Mayweather off a layoff look like he was playing with his food

Mopped? You're sounding clueless about what that word actually means. If somebody is getting mopped in a fight I'm seeing blood all over their face, their nose broken to hell, an eye closed shut, somebody at least getting knocked down to the ground....I saw none of that. Call it how it really is instead of either what you want it to be or what you want to post on an online forum for e-props.

Mayweather's strategy wasn't to just get his head beat in and lose the first three rounds purposely. It was a close fight but in the end fatigue caught up to Connor just like in the Diaz fight and Mayweather took advantage of it. That's it. Nobody got "mopped."

Mopped? You're sounding clueless about what that word actually means. If somebody is getting mopped in a fight I'm seeing blood all over their face, their nose broken to hell, an eye closed shut, somebody at least getting knocked down to the ground....I saw none of that. Call it how it really is instead of either what you want it to be or what you want to post on an online forum for e-props.

Mayweather's strategy wasn't to just get his head beat in and lose the first three rounds purposely. It was a close fight but in the end fatigue caught up to Connor just like in the Diaz fight and Mayweather took advantage of it. That's it. Nobody got "mopped."
Why you so emotional for? If you read through the thread you clearly see I'm for Conor and I state that a lot of folks are eager to ride for Floyd

I'm clearly biased for MMA, but Floyd outclassed Conor. If you don't want to use the word mopped, so be it. Relax my guy, I wasn't even coming at the 6ers or anything like that

:lol:

Of course that wasn't his strategy. Which is why that isn't what happened.

Shy kind of watch does Hublot throw floyd for the endorsement on the shorts? This the 2nd fight

Just watched the fight back, Conor started gassing earlier than I thought :lol: Cardio ain't been right since the knee injury against Holloway.

Back
Top Bottom