• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The food analogy :lol:

Stephen A. is way out of his league. He criticized something Tedy didn't even say.

Not sure if Jose Aldo is trying to transition to boxing, but he's been working with Robert Garcia for about a month now. Here he is working with Mikey Garcia(my fav boxer. I love that dude). He's made big strides already. The first spar I saw of him he was still using his muay thai stance. Looking a lot better already.

Paulie made some good points at first but then went off the rails.

I don't think Conor is a front runner to that extreme. The first Nate fight maybe wasn't such a good look because after getting rocked on the feet, he chose to wrestle with a guy he had no business on the ground with.

But I think the Mendes fight and the 2nd Nate fight at the very least he went through adversity and came out on top.

And guys have absolutely died fighting MMA. Just no UFC fighters as of yet and as far as head trauma goes, the sport is still so young, we need to see where guys like Chuck, Wand, Hendo, Shogun etc. are in the next decade or so.

Colin on the money

What the hell is this dude even babbling about?

Talking as if Floyd is just some nobody. Conor stepped in the ring with "TBE"

Paulie still salty AF :lol: Upset Conor already richer than him in ONE fight :lol: And got the world to think Paulie got his *** whooped.

Overlooked comment no one mentions is that Floyd did not use the shoulder roll defense not once

I think we can agree that he didn't need to, he was never in jeopardy to do so.

Let's face it, he was toying with Conor the whole fight... gave the fans what they wanted, which was "hope" and then did what he needed to do in the 10th.

Like I said, EVERYBODY won in this fight, except Paulie & De La Hoya. :lol:

I'd replace Paulie with Gervonta Davis. Paulie took advantage to get his name out there for a potential fight with Conor and more people know who he is now regardless. Gervonta on the other hand was given a lob by Floyd to look good in his fight and raise his profile and ended up losing his title on the scale and had an unimpressive performance with a controversial finish against an inferior opponent

IMG_4123.jpg

Overlooked comment no one mentions is that Floyd did not use the shoulder roll defense not once
That's because he was walking down dude with gut shots.
Said he had to make up for the Pacquiao fight, which he did.
Went out swinging

Back
Top Bottom