Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Yeah CON ARTIST Mcgregor should just stick to UFC, hopefully be can demand more than 3 million in his next fight. Would hope at least 10 million.

Man get over it, aint nobody embarrassed when making 100 Mill off of there first fight. Win lose or draw he did the fight for money and giggles.

If he can collect 100 M's to be a novice fighting pros and going 10 rounds I'd be the happiest most embarrassed fighter of all time with 100 M's and an 0-1 record

Cats funny man

Man get over it, aint nobody embarrassed when making 100 Mill off of there first fight. Win lose or draw he did the fight for money and giggles.

If he can collect 100 M's to be a novice fighting pros and going 10 rounds I'd be the happiest most embarrassed fighter of all time with 100 M's and an 0-1 record

Cats funny man

You can get embarrassed and get paid.

Calm down cupcake

He exited the arena like he won the fight. Smiling, high fives, flag draped over his shoulders. :lol:

That's a person who doesn't mind losing. I can't remember the last time I saw that.

Connor has 1 more boxing payday left. After his next L, no one will pay to see him in the ring.

One hundred million.

Thirty minutes.

Ain't no losers in that fight, man.

Connor has 1 more boxing payday left. After his next L, no one will pay to see him in the ring.

Only Paulie makes sense.

If it's not Paulie he needs to go back to MMA because if he gets in there w/ one of these young savages he's going to get hurt.

You can get embarrassed and get paid.

Calm down cupcake

When everyone in the know isnt giving buddy a chance to win the fight how is that getting embarrassed? Aside from getting gassed that fight could've easily could have gone the distance. 2 more rounds and he is no different then the last 9 guys to get into the ring with him lol

Cant remember anyone saying McGregor was embarrassing in there. You do realize that most guys first pro fight typically is set for 4 rounds right?

What is embarrassing is your reaction. You're better then that

You do realize you are putting Jimmy from 'round the corner in the same realm as a already professional fighter with 2 champtionship belts?
Even with this being his first professional boxing bout this isn't his first time fighting. He's a professional fighter, with access to professional trainers, who took time to professionally train him not to bounce around the ring for a bit and cash a check. He was being trained to win, he got outclassed.

He may not have been suicidal but he got embarrassed. And it's okay. Happens to the best of em. Buster Douglas embarrassed Mike Tyson.

It really ain't that deep

3 months isnt enough to switch gears and learn boxing. But he probably still wouldn't have won. He gave a good show though. What was the official scorecard i heard he only won a round which is crazy.

Without exercising my googles, I think unamiously he won the first but for the 1st judge he won the first 3 and lost the rest while the other two only had him winning the first

I think Showtime's version of Harold Lederman had him winning the first 3-4. Obviously he doesn't matter, but I usually agree with the broadcast judges.

There is disagreeing and then there is blatant idiocy.

Without exercising my googles, I think unamiously he won the first but for the 1st judge he won the first 3 and lost the rest while the other two only had him winning the first

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom