Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2017-08-29-12-06-20.png

if you spend it, the IRS can't take it

4RZEL9m.gif

Last edited:
That idiot is still on undisputed saying the irish fella was close to finishing the fight in the 9th round and the dirty ref intervened. :sick:

That idiot is still on undisputed saying the irish fella was close to finishing the fight in the 9th round and the dirty ref intervened. :sick:
Saw Skip on there yesterday and off all the trolling/hot takes he's made that had to be one of the most ridiculous. Conor didn't have Floyd hurt and he clearly reached his arm around Floyd.

I rewatched the fight yesterday and it was funny to see how many times Conor tried hammer fists or reached his arm around for dirty boxing. Entertaining fight but Conor was clearly a novice boxer and have MMA habits were present.

Yeah, I saw the hammerfists and was like wth are you doing. He also needs to train a few thousand more hours of how to defensively grab and hug when you're getting blasted.

Yeah, I saw the hammerfists and was like wth are you doing. He also needs to train a few thousand more hours of how to defensively grab and hug when you're getting blasted.
That should have easily been on the training regimen for an emergency exit when Floyd goes for the kill .. he also could have taken a knockdown and get up by the 10 count I don't see why he didn't do that ...

I think Conors biggest downfall was his corner. It looked and sounded like they had no idea what they were doing. Don't know if his team reached out to another camp to help with strategy and gameplan but it doesn't look like that was the case.

After the 4th round they should of told him to start picking his shots and be more selective and stop unloading at the beginning of every round.

Last edited:
6.5 million ppv buys. Shattered the previous record. Mayweather will surpass $350 million and Conor more than $100 million.

McQuitter will probably end up fighting Paulie. He won't stand a chance against any up and comer or established boxer at his weight. He needs someone from the retirement home.

McQuitter will probably end up fighting Paulie. He won't stand a chance against any up and comer or established boxer at his weight. He needs someone from the retirement home.

He can start from the middle but even then he's taking a chance to be embarrassed....again

He need to stay outta boxing. His whole mechanics would need to be reworked. His endurance is terrible. If he stepped in the ring against a more active younger boxer he would get his *** beat quick. Stick to UFC and do some small movie roles. He ain't the Rock but he got some personality and star power.

I don't think he can act "well" enough to be "successful" in movies. Outside of playing himself or "The Notorious" persona I don't see him being able to act any other way

Yeah Conor's acting would probably be as good as his boxing

Even though he's a personality he's not the type of personality that is going to make anyone wanna see a movie

Back
Top Bottom