Mayweather vs Pacuiao May 5th 2012 Vol. Biggest Fight Ever?

Floyd Mayweather Jr. does not plan on taking another 16-month vacation from the boxing ring, like he did after easily outpointing Shane Mosley in May 2010.

Instead, Mayweather, who knocked out Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17, will make a relatively hasty return: May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, adviser Leonard Ellerbe told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

We're looking to make the biggest fight possible and everyone knows what that fight is, the little fella.

laugh.gif
this is just as propaganda-$@% as Arum coming out saying Floyd is scared.
They're doing this bc Arum is claiming they agree with the WADA random testin
g

Now they're calling his bluff seeing if the "testing cut off date" will be a sticlking point

Yo I'm so mad they picked may 5th that's after spring break and I'm going to Vegas for spring break damn

pimp.gif

i was just looking at a may vegas trip for my bday....hopefully the date doesnt get moved around

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
this is just as propaganda-$@% as Arum coming out saying Floyd is scared.
They're doing this bc Arum is claiming they agree with the WADA random testin
g

Now they're calling his bluff seeing if the "testing cut off date" will be a sticlking point

laugh.gif
 exactly.

Let's keep our @++%% in our pants before we start with the speculation, Pac still has a pretty big fight to win next week.

Financially, yes this will be the biggest boxing event ever. It will draw the biggest paydays for each of the fighters & PPV buys...

Back
Top Bottom