smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Hey Monroe, JTIII called, he wants his scholarship back
laugh.gif
Naw they love them soft #*% baby %$%% players at G-town
laugh.gif

How is a fan from a Pac-10 school...calling a Big East team soft?

Dang.. yall going in on Greg Monroe... I see that he got stitches or whatever.. what happened..

I know this is an all-star game but Tyreke aint passing the rock.. Dude playing like Mayo..
Who did Kemba Walker dunk on???

i dont care if you ball hog in a all star game myself but anyone who was blasting Mayo last year better be doing the same about evans

InMyMind im just messing with allen with that comment. and Pac-10 ant soft BTW

I aint gona lie...

That passive, soft +%%+ dont fly with me.
laugh.gif

It's Georgetown...I love JT3, but I wish some of Big John's, umm...I'll call it physicality, can be incorporated.

I'm hopin the two times I've seen him live now are out of the ordinary
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Dang.. yall going in on Greg Monroe... I see that he got stitches or whatever.. what happened..

I know this is an all-star game but Tyreke aint passing the rock.. Dude playing like Mayo..
Who did Kemba Walker dunk on???
he threw down on Jrue Holiday i believe

Tyreke
laugh.gif
Dude was hoggin the rock something serious. Everytime he gotthe ball, he was waving off teammates.

On Samuels...I like him, big, physical...and he knows it.

Although Pitino's system is never favorable for freshmen.

Tyreke is a straight-up ball hog. And on that and-one, he cupped the ball for two seconds and then kept dribbling. I'm really interested to see howhe'll do in a real college game. I don't buy it that he'll be one and done.

Rosario's a solid player. He's a good recruit for Rutgers

YO! I was most impressed with Rosario... then of course Brandon showed out. But may the almighty bless you all should there be no early entries from thisTarheel squad. DF!!!

The difference between Evans this year and OJ last year is that most of Evans' shots actually went in.

just got back from the game,

i was impressed with Jennings, Rosario and Evans....

3 rows behind the bench for free...cant knock it...

after going to the bisho louglin- holy cross game joka, and watching lansburg in person, i wasn't impressed. He had the quietest 28 i have ever seen. Hellbe decent but he is not a number 1 option for a team. I dont care if they beat rice, hell be the next nyc flameout word to curtis kelly.

yea same here..Willie Warren was nice as well...some of Jennings passes were ridiculous, plus this dude does not stop yapping
laugh.gif
...Kemba Walker's dunk on Jrue was just
sick.gif
...on a side note Coach Brennan seems like a cool older guy, before the game hekept walking around into the seats just chatting it up, if i would've sat a bit closer i wouldve tried to get a word...ask him what he thought about theBadgers putting an end to Davidsons run
tongue.gif
j/p

Originally Posted by elevenairs

yea same here..Willie Warren was nice as well...some of Jennings passes were ridiculous, plus this dude does not stop yapping
laugh.gif
...Kemba Walker's dunk on Jrue was just
sick.gif
...on a side note Coach Brennan seems like a cool older guy, before the game he kept walking around into the seats just chatting it up, if i would've sat a bit closer i wouldve tried to get a word...ask him what he thought about the Badgers putting an end to Davidsons run
tongue.gif
j/p

Also got back from the game. Jennings was a show but he prolly was playin a lil too much which is why the west didnt get the win. funny how he just startedcoopin it at the end. kembas dunk in the beginning
pimp.gif

shotime which bench did u sit behind cuz i was also near the bench. 10 rows behind the bench. The easts...

Back
Top Bottom