McDonalds Breakfast

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by JuJu

everyone in here is insane simply because nobody has mentioned the most delicious sandwich on McDs menu

THE BACON EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT.

right now they buy one get one free, and after this thread im def hitting it up in like 6 hours lol
eek.gif

YOU CAN GET BACON???

this changes my life forever. i'm going this morning.
I cant tell if you're being sarcastic...i think the buy one get one free is regional because i dont think they have it in nyc

man mcdonalds breakfast is out of this world! if me and my friends are out late and we get hungry we just wait till 4:30am and go get mcdonalds breakfast
pimp.gif

Hardees > BK > McDonalds

I live in Arizona, but when I use to visit my family in Wisconsin, they had a Hardees down the street. Hardees breakfast may be the best fast food breakfastI've ever had.

BTW, anyone remember when Taco Bell had breakfast. $@$@ was so crack! Breakfast burritos FTW

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

man mcdonalds breakfast is out of this world! if me and my friends are out late and we get hungry we just wait till 4:30am and go get mcdonalds breakfast
pimp.gif
i got a mcds here in west palm with breakfast starting at 12 right on my route home from the club too heh.

Originally Posted by yep617

^^^^ how about some kind of breakfast mcgangbang? thoughts?
steak egg and cheese bagel + chicken biscuit would prolly be crack

i remember as a kid my moms bf would buy me:
1 egg mcmuffin
1 sausage mcmuffin
2 hashbrowns
1 oj
1 apple juice

every sunday morning...
i was a fat chubby kid btw

then as i got older:
1 steak bagel
1 hashbrown
1 oj

i forgot what number that is but its
pimp.gif

If i wanted to, I could probably eat 10 sausage mcmuffins in less than an hour...

sick.gif
x
pimp.gif

i dont usually eat this crap
but after a long and drunken night
having a cup of joe, a hashbrown, and a sausage, egg & cheese bagel
eek.gif

it is THE best way to end the night/start your day

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You may not be down with them, but the Hot Cakes (pancakes) are
pimp.gif
.Something about their butter and syrup mix so well.

Hot Cakes + some Hashbrowns + OJ FTW. I don't eat it on a frequent basis, but when I do, it's good.

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but McDonalds just announced this: http://www.wsj.com/articles/mcdonalds-set-to-offer-all-day-breakfast-1441134058

24/7 breakfast!!!!!!!

McDonald’s Set to Offer All-Day Breakfast
National rollout marks company’s biggest initiative in 6 years, will require menu changes

BN-KC554_0901MC_M_20150901152813.jpg

By JULIE JARGON
Sept. 1, 2015 3:00 p.m. ET
35 COMMENTS
McDonald’s Corp. is embarking on its biggest operational change in years as it tries to juice flagging sales, with plans to offer breakfast items all-day at its more than 14,300 U.S. restaurants starting Oct. 6.

The move to all-day breakfast, which McDonald’s has been testing since March, was approved in a vote by franchisees last week and affirmed on Tuesday by a franchisee leadership council, the company said. It marks the latest new initiative under Chief Executive Steve Easterbrook, who took over on March 1 vowing to revamp the burger giant’s stale image and end a sales slump in its home market that began nearly three years ago.

McDonald’s customers for years have asked the company to sell breakfast items past the traditional 10:30 a.m. cutoff, but the challenges of cooking Egg McMuffins alongside Big Macs deterred the company. In an interview, McDonald’s USA President Mike Andres said it is the biggest strategic move the company has made since it rolled out its McCafe line of coffee and espresso drinks across the U.S. in 2009.

“This is the consumers’ idea. This is what they want us to do,” Mr. Andres said. “That’s why I think this could be the catalyst for our turnaround.”

The move could help McDonald’s franchisees who have struggled with slowing sales, though it also creates new costs and complexities. To address their concerns, McDonald’s began testing all-day breakfast about six months ago in San Diego and later in Nashville and Mississippi, and in June, convened a seven-member task force of franchisees to study a nationwide rollout.

“When the task force started, we wondered if we could really do this,” said LeAnn Richards, a franchisee with eight McDonald’s in Arizona who headed the group.

McDonald’s restaurants are built to produce lunch and dinner items using the same equipment that makes breakfast but not at the same time, so operators needed to add or change equipment and processes.

Operators needed separate grills to ensure that raw eggs don’t come into contact with burgers. The task force identified a small model for eggs that sits on rolling carts, which carry utensils used just for eggs and can be moved for the best fit in each McDonald’s kitchen.

Operators also needed new toasters, because existing units can only be adjusted to warm either hamburger buns or muffins, which toast at different temperatures. Now, most restaurants are being outfitted with two toasters connected together that can toast both buns and muffins at the same time.

Altogether, the investment can range from $500 to $5,000 per restaurant, depending on what equipment franchisees already have, a McDonald’s spokeswoman said. Many franchisees have already installed the new equipment.

Last edited:
Dat sawsij gravy n biscit will be a clutch addition to many a dinner

McDonalds have officially taken over Fast Food in America. This day will live on in history.

1 more step before McDonalds starts selling weed as well...

Back
Top Bottom