McDonalds Breakfast

Nah fam, McChicken is still clutch...

But it may take a back seat to the steak egg and cheese bagel :wow:

^^^^^^I always think someone beat me to the punch with posts. I almost have a 100% fail rate with hearing news and posting first.

But man....I am not even talking about late night drunk sessions. I am just talking about how I can get breakfast at a later time rather than before 10:30am.

Waffle House > McDonald breakfast

waffle house its not fast food

Nah fam, McChicken is still clutch...

But it may take a back seat to the steak egg and cheese bagel :wow:

The steak, egg, & cheese bagels are so damn good. They used to have some kind of Mexican omelette bagel that had some spicy cheese and sausage. Wish they would bring that back.

sausage burrito and hash brown cant beat that $2.00 breakfast for cheap... its the best value out there for fast food

Soon might have to cop the Big Breakfast deluxe and pop in my Thundercats cartoon dvd for that nostalgia :lol:

Pancake and sausage platter + sausage mcmuffin + hash brown + lots of syrup + OJ = breakfast every sunday morning when the Niners play at 10am.

It also = the runs

Last edited:
McDonald's breakfast isn't even all that. That cheap tray they give you with the breakfast. Nah I'm cool on that.

Dunkin' Donuts >>>>

F Dunkin and they dry *** doughnuts.

Haven't eaten Mickey D's in about a month, will change come October, them biscuits be on point.

That steak egg n cheese with a coffee used to be my staple. Even stuck to it at like 5 am after some long nights out n college. Now I'm on that mcgridle tip whenever I go.

That steak egg n cheese with a coffee used to be my staple. Even stuck to it at like 5 am after some long nights out n college. Now I'm on that mcgridle tip whenever I go.

Man they stopped selling the steak egg and cheese bagel around my way. I used to eat that EVERY Sunday man... I need me some of that... :frown: dunkin donuts look like they got something similar but it ain't the same. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom