McDonald's chicken wings

I bet they're delicious. Unfortunately I doubt they're real chicken. Probably yummy mutant mcdonalds chicken.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

American Deli >>>

this man knows... buffalo or lemon pepper ftw

I haven't had american deli in YEARSS!!!!! we had one in this mall, but that mall got closed down
ohwell.gif

Oh hell naw!

I remember wayyy back in the gap, I was in Jacksonville and Mickey D's had pizza. Sort of wanted.

Originally Posted by LDJ

American Deli >>>

this man knows... buffalo or lemon pepper ftw
No lie if I had an american deli any where near me I would be 50lbs heavier

Hit that spot every trip to ATL, steak and cheese, 6 wings, fries , and a drink for like $6...and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My brother had a McD Philly Cheesesteak while in Canada

we crack jokes about it all the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

1451McDonald.jpg

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

There was a time when McDonalds was selling Chinese food w/rice in Taiwan....complete failure because why would you go to MCDs for that, when there are so many options of real Taiwanese/Chinese food.

I haven't eaten at McDonald's in yrs. I remember when Burger King has ribs for a few weeks. Those were good, don't see why they discontinued them though

mcdonalds probably makes so much money from people wanting to try nasty stuff like this just because its weird and sounds gross
laugh.gif

American Deli >>>
laugh.gif
know u atl !%*%%, hood chicks love american deli but 1 of em by my house always got lil %$* wings...i mess wit that ameribistro too. wat mcdonalds sell wings tho?

Back
Top Bottom