McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

Sure it is catering to the HypeBeasts, but why do think this is operation is a knock/bad reflection on the marketing team? Shouldn't we judge the success of the partnership first?
Lol I guess I might be overthinking it. I saw it and instantly said what’s different in this burger looks the same to me? But I guess if a parent pulls up and their child is like I want the Travis Scott meal that’s a W for McDonald’s :lol:

Lol I guess I might be overthinking it. I saw it and instantly said what’s different in this burger looks the same to me? But I guess if a parent pulls up and their child is like I want the Travis Scott meal that’s a W for McDonald’s :lol:
Yea, the fact that they are able to flip a regular looking burger into something lie THIS says a lot. :lol:

1202230D-0A1D-4B39-A545-BDE51F4DD36A.jpeg
What does cactus jack have to do with that shirt? Gonna double arm ddt people wearing it?

Y’all remember the mcgangbang? I remember NT’ers would say it’s a real thing and I pulled up one day to McDonald’s and asked for a mcgangbang. Cashier literally looked at me like I was crazy smh

That cashier wasn’t in the know and I imagine that wasn’t uncommon. I remember during this time there were YouTube videos of people driving to their local McDonald’s and ordering it. Some spots knew about it, while others just gave a blank stare when it was ordered.

burger wasnt bad at all

not really a soda drinker just wished u could've changed the sprite for the tropical berry one cant let you do smh

The McDonalds by my boy's house has a sign "Sorry currently sold out of the Cactus Jack combo and Quarter Pounder Patties" :lol:

Has anyone here actually got it yet?

He’s not feeling it.
00BD059B-CD5E-4C92-9D0E-5C7CF30BB557.jpeg

Haven’t had McDonald’s in years. Drove past a few today and didn’t see any advertising. Was tempted to stop for fries and a coke, but ended up passing.

Back
Top Bottom