McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

great point..

But ppl get mad at those musicians also

cant please everybody,this is earth lol someone will always be upset at something
meh I feel like its more accepted but there's always someone to complain about something and you're correct, can't please everyone.

music don't hurt no one

eating McDonalds doesnt

live your lives how you want

He’s not feeling it.
00BD059B-CD5E-4C92-9D0E-5C7CF30BB557.jpeg

Corgishoe is a culture vulture glorified sneaker re-selling white guy. His opinion doesn’t matter :lol:

The Travis. :lol:
6 bucks for a quarter pounder, fries, and a sprite medium size. Added the pies, 1 apple sold out, replaced by a creme pie, and spicy nuggets. There's no spice in these nuggets :lol:. Never thought I'd get a hypebeast meal :lol:. Didn't buy his sneakers though.

6/10. Not bad, but ok.
aviary-image-1599688249372.jpeg
aviary-image-1599688096720.jpeg
aviary-image-1599688172244.jpeg

How long did it take y'all to get your food?

Mine was +15 minutes.. I was having popeyes flashbacks..

I remember the last summer olympics had mcdonald's as a sponsor and people were upset saying that a fastfood chain shouldn't sponsor them. No one is stopping a healthy company from spending hundreds of millions to be a sponsor. Problem is finding one and one that also has that kind of money.

Honestly I'll probably try one during my break on Saturday... $6 for a bacon QPC meal isn't a bad deal, probably get a free frappe with the app too.

I heard if you pull up bumping Travis Scott while wearing a pair of his shoes you get $1 off.

Back
Top Bottom