McDonald's Website for Black People

Originally Posted by cangn

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not make a site for White people and Asians as well? This is %#@#+** retarted[/color]
indifferent.gif

cause yall don't have a history of being slaves in america.....
REALLY? asians were never slave?

weak....doesnt compare...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's even worse for the people who dont see what REAL the problem is. All this does is endorses more health problems for blacks. It's like a wolf insheeps clothing. Doesnt matter how much money they're 'putting into the black community' or how 'positive' it is for blacks (at leastthat's how they try to make it on their site)... They could care less if they're "giving off the stereotypical image of black people." Theyjust want you dead and out of the way. Word to AIDS.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not make a site for White people and Asians as well? This is %#@#+** retarted[/color]
indifferent.gif
Yo school me on this. I must've missed every history class the days they covered Asian enslavement.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
Yo school me on this. I must've missed every history class the days they covered Asian enslavement.
they had a lil problem in California or something it wasnt that bad forreal

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's even worse for the people who dont see what REAL the problem is. All this does is endorses more health problems for blacks. It's like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Doesnt matter how much money they're 'putting into the black community' or how 'positive' it is for blacks (at least that's how they try to make it on their site)... They could care less if they're "giving off the stereotypical image of black people." They just want you dead and out of the way. Word to AIDS.
laugh.gif
bruh its not that deep i sweartagod.

Originally Posted by cartune

indifferent.gif
you act like you're speaking from experience
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's even worse for the people who dont see what REAL the problem is. All this does is endorses more health problems for blacks. It's like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Doesnt matter how much money they're 'putting into the black community' or how 'positive' it is for blacks (at least that's how they try to make it on their site)... They could care less if they're "giving off the stereotypical image of black people." They just want you dead and out of the way. Word to AIDS.
Red is absolutely true
Green is eh but I see what you are getting at
Purple you are way way way too over analyzing.

indifferent.gif
The Red Scare interment camps as horrible as they were and for the most ignorant of reasons isn't slavery. It's barely touching indenturedservitude.

On a related note. I had that crack like 5 days out of 7 last week
laugh.gif
smh.gif
The two days I decided not to had the crazy withdrawal
eek.gif
. Had to detox withsoul food.

As for this overall. It isn't the first time and it probably won't be the last. Unfortunately this is just how things will be........

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

If you only knew how deep it really is.

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Red is absolutely true

If you believe the red part is true, why would the purple be any harder to believe? You can add crack to that list with AIDS.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
He had a point, but he ODd.

The point is this.
Amongst ethnic groups, African Americans have the largest percentage of individuals with high cholesterol in America. Obviously high cholesterol leads toserious health complications.

So it's rather ironic that a corporation who's products promote high cholesterol sponsors events in the African American community.

Irony at it's finest.

wow racist...how about a site for asians, latinos, native americans...wth....racist i tell ya....racist

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Red is absolutely true

If you believe the red part is true, why would the purple be any harder to believe? You can add crack to that list with AIDS.

Because McDonalds is feeding the same crap to everybody. However it doesn't make sense to say they are trying to kill us with it because if they were tokill us, we wouldn't be able to buy it any more. He broke your post down very well...you are right in that they are trying to make themselves appearbenevolent to the black community so that we buy their food but to say that they (McDonalds) want to kill us with it is a stretch.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
He had a point, but he ODd.

The point is this.
Amongst ethnic groups, African Americans have the largest percentage of individuals with high cholesterol in America. Obviously high cholesterol leads to serious health complications.

So it's rather ironic that a corporation who's products promote high cholesterol sponsors events in the African American community.

Irony at it's finest.
O yea i feel that. But like i mentioned before the whole 365 black campaign was started by Tom Joyner and actually benefits the black communityand black colleges. My ex's sister got a scholarship from them.

But i dont think they trying to kill out the black community that swhere he lost me. They are sponsoring and looking out for people's futures. I got apotna in Mississippi now managing 2 mcdonald's because Tom Joyner's brother saw something in him and let him manage 2 of his new stores guaranteeinghim a free franchise in 3 years.

but i felt his original point kinda like how every Kool Aid commercial has a black family now
smh.gif
but I think its more just marketing & research not genocide

indifferent.gif
Please tell me how you came to this conclusion...Losing your freedom not that bad?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom