MDMA

While the rush is nice, it will have you feeling like a zombie the next day.

Don't want to interact with nobody, just feeling sketched out and anti-social.

Lips are chapped, jaw is soar from grinding your teeth.

Not worth it.

While the rush is nice, it will have you feeling like a zombie the next day.

Don't want to interact with nobody, just feeling sketched out and anti-social.

Lips are chapped, jaw is soar from grinding your teeth.

Not worth it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
rollin

there is no greater feeling when ur thizzed out off a couple mollys. just gimme some music and i'm straight. people that say it just makes u super horny ain't true. yea, you connect with people a lot better and talk to everyone. i mean i have smashed thizzed out and it turns u into a machine, literally. non stop screaming from the broad, and you will hear "stop, it hurts" too many times, but you'll just keep rollin rollin rollin like the energizer bunny and some. you say whatever is on ur mind no matter what it is, you won't give a damn. i've been to the strip club twice thizzed out and didn't get one lap dance. i just kick it in the back enjoying the scenery in front of me and listen to music. just don't take too many at a time or throughout the night. that will !%*# you up, and you gotta give a good amount of time in between before u pop some again, so your seratonin levels will go back to normal. i know people that pop 6 mollys in one night, that's OD. the most i've popped in one night is 3, but then i go a few months or longer before i pop again. if you do it in moderation everything is fine. i usually just pop 2 and i'm good. if it's ur first time just pop one. don't eat 4-5 hours before popping, or u won't feel it as much even when it hits u later on.

try to get mollys if you can. it's white powder in a capsule, but it's pure MDMA inside and not cut with anything else. it's the cleanest form. stay away from the solids if you can cuz like everyone else said it's cut with a whole gang of different things. not a good look. with mollys, you can eat and sleep off of them so it doesn't keep u awake forever, that's why i mess with them. the reason why dudes be staying up forever is cuz they pop ones that are cut with cocaine, heroin, LSD and all that !!!!. once again, not a good look. the only solids i mess with are the red 007's. just stay away from random dudes selling em, try and get em from someone u know and trust.

i could go on and on but that's basically the gist of it. bottome line: it just makes u feel amazing.

when i first took one I was on a cloud I couldnt get down from
225920067.gif

i was thirsty as helll though
laugh.gif

225920067.gif

laugh.gif

there is no greater feeling when ur thizzed out off a couple mollys. just gimme some music and i'm straight. people that say it just makes u super horny ain't true. yea, you connect with people a lot better and talk to everyone. i mean i have smashed thizzed out and it turns u into a machine, literally. non stop screaming from the broad, and you will hear "stop, it hurts" too many times, but you'll just keep rollin rollin rollin like the energizer bunny and some. you say whatever is on ur mind no matter what it is, you won't give a damn. i've been to the strip club twice thizzed out and didn't get one lap dance. i just kick it in the back enjoying the scenery in front of me and listen to music. just don't take too many at a time or throughout the night. that will !%*# you up, and you gotta give a good amount of time in between before u pop some again, so your seratonin levels will go back to normal. i know people that pop 6 mollys in one night, that's OD. the most i've popped in one night is 3, but then i go a few months or longer before i pop again. if you do it in moderation everything is fine. i usually just pop 2 and i'm good. if it's ur first time just pop one. don't eat 4-5 hours before popping, or u won't feel it as much even when it hits u later on.

try to get mollys if you can. it's white powder in a capsule, but it's pure MDMA inside and not cut with anything else. it's the cleanest form. stay away from the solids if you can cuz like everyone else said it's cut with a whole gang of different things. not a good look. with mollys, you can eat and sleep off of them so it doesn't keep u awake forever, that's why i mess with them. the reason why dudes be staying up forever is cuz they pop ones that are cut with cocaine, heroin, LSD and all that !!!!. once again, not a good look. the only solids i mess with are the red 007's. just stay away from random dudes selling em, try and get em from someone u know and trust.

i could go on and on but that's basically the gist of it. bottome line: it just makes u feel amazing.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

225920067.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Water & Gum is a neccesity when rolling...I grind my teeth something awful whenever I've done it.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

225920067.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Water & Gum is a neccesity when rolling...I grind my teeth something awful whenever I've done it.

Back
Top Bottom