"roids vs. roids and martial arts"

"the ben gif"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Start at the 1 minute mark. I'll watch just for Jennifer
wink.gif

whomever wrote/sung that tik tok/ktown song needs to get shot in the face and pissed all over.

that has to be the worse thing i've ever heard in my life.

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Start at the 1 minute mark. I'll watch just for Jennifer
wink.gif

whomever wrote/sung that tik tok/ktown song needs to get shot in the face and pissed all over.

Originally Posted by VCXV

Great, now I won't hear the end of people crackin jokes and referencing me or other normal asians, and by normal i mean not a nerd, and not a guido-wannabe like these cats, to the people on this show thats suppose to portray a different side of asians? Takin the L foreal, im sure itll be entertaining but these dudes aint the typical asian, look at em. They literally look like they saw Jersey Shore and decided "DAMN I wana be JUST LIKE THEM! Let me spike my hair, wear hella rings and chains, get hella ripped, and wear skin tight clothes!!" smh. Its unfortunate because now the general population of america will either stereotype asians as nerds, or guido-$*$+$+$#@-wanabes. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd much much prefer to be stereotyped as the former. 
PS-Jersey Shore was NOT kosher or dope to me IMO, everyone i know just watched it so they could see just how ridiculous and idiotic those people could possibly get, and then just laugh and clown and make references to dudes n chicks on the show whenever we felt like clownin on someone or if one was acting like what a drunk guido would act like.
Are you *** serious? Have you ever been to SO CAL?

Asians have been ripped, bling'd and spiked haird (see dragon ballZ in the 90's) for years.
Ignorant typical EAST COASTER.

Originally Posted by VCXV

Great, now I won't hear the end of people crackin jokes and referencing me or other normal asians, and by normal i mean not a nerd, and not a guido-wannabe like these cats, to the people on this show thats suppose to portray a different side of asians? Takin the L foreal, im sure itll be entertaining but these dudes aint the typical asian, look at em. They literally look like they saw Jersey Shore and decided "DAMN I wana be JUST LIKE THEM! Let me spike my hair, wear hella rings and chains, get hella ripped, and wear skin tight clothes!!" smh. Its unfortunate because now the general population of america will either stereotype asians as nerds, or guido-$*$+$+$#@-wanabes. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd much much prefer to be stereotyped as the former. 
PS-Jersey Shore was NOT kosher or dope to me IMO, everyone i know just watched it so they could see just how ridiculous and idiotic those people could possibly get, and then just laugh and clown and make references to dudes n chicks on the show whenever we felt like clownin on someone or if one was acting like what a drunk guido would act like.
Are you *** serious? Have you ever been to SO CAL?

Asians have been ripped, bling'd and spiked haird (see dragon ballZ in the 90's) for years.
Ignorant typical EAST COASTER.

Originally Posted by SlimDoggieFresh

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by doyung9

Asian folks, we're taking the L on this one.
I agree.

Those guys look stupid.

Chicks don't even look korean or asian.
i agree. i live in K town myself and i think this is 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I agree with all you guys.

Asian people are barely in the media/entertainment, and now when we get a chance to break away from the stereotypes and show people a glimpse of Asian-Americans, this is how they show it.
smh.gif

People up there look like immature narcissistic arrogant morons
Yổư mặd ?

Originally Posted by SlimDoggieFresh

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by doyung9

Asian folks, we're taking the L on this one.
I agree.

Those guys look stupid.

Chicks don't even look korean or asian.
i agree. i live in K town myself and i think this is 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I agree with all you guys.

Asian people are barely in the media/entertainment, and now when we get a chance to break away from the stereotypes and show people a glimpse of Asian-Americans, this is how they show it.
smh.gif

People up there look like immature narcissistic arrogant morons
Yổư mặd ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
i used to liv out in Ktown in los angeles, this should b entertaining, those asians or shall i say koreans out there get WASTED!!!!! nuff times i seen fights and drunked korean ladies that barely could walk home, i caught a couple slippin in my apt. complex drunk as mutha caught 'em comoing home late night.. and u should already know tha rest
pimp.gif
 thinkin back on it, it was kinda cool memory living there cuz it was my first apt. in LA it was fun, cant wait till this comes out

roll.gif
roll.gif
i used to liv out in Ktown in los angeles, this should b entertaining, those asians or shall i say koreans out there get WASTED!!!!! nuff times i seen fights and drunked korean ladies that barely could walk home, i caught a couple slippin in my apt. complex drunk as mutha caught 'em comoing home late night.. and u should already know tha rest
pimp.gif
 thinkin back on it, it was kinda cool memory living there cuz it was my first apt. in LA it was fun, cant wait till this comes out

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Must have never heard of Lil B

Back
Top Bottom