Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

lmao.

theyre supposed to be in LA Ktown?

like Vermont and 3rd Ktown?

cause me and some other NTers live/lived over there and there is no way to make a cool show about that area.

like koreatown is 69% mexican. seriously.

lmao.

theyre supposed to be in LA Ktown?

like Vermont and 3rd Ktown?

cause me and some other NTers live/lived over there and there is no way to make a cool show about that area.

like koreatown is 69% mexican. seriously.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

is one of them gonna be called the calculation?

roll.gif

[font=helvetica, arial]3.24.2011[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial] http:// asians, alcohol & abs: k-town reality show promo[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial]
ktownreality12.jpg

It's been a minute since we heard a peep about the K-town reality show... but I know you're interested. Still no definite word on when "the Asian American Jersey Shore" will be hitting airwaves, but for now I give you this one-minute sizzle intro. This was apparently the video the producers used pitch the show to TV networks. Don't ask me where I got it. Just take a look:

So we don't get to see much. Barely thirty seconds of footage. But damn, what a glorious thirty seconds it is! Seriously, I feel kind of feel gross after watching that promo, but it definitely grabbed me. This looks like an amaAazing trashy train wreck of television debauchery... and I can't wait to watch it.

Don't lie -- you want to watch it too. Asians, alcohol, abs and girls making out. And some hair-pulling for good measure. Coming soon to a TV near you... Stay tuned.
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial]3.24.2011[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial] http:// asians, alcohol & abs: k-town reality show promo[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial]
ktownreality12.jpg

It's been a minute since we heard a peep about the K-town reality show... but I know you're interested. Still no definite word on when "the Asian American Jersey Shore" will be hitting airwaves, but for now I give you this one-minute sizzle intro. This was apparently the video the producers used pitch the show to TV networks. Don't ask me where I got it. Just take a look:

So we don't get to see much. Barely thirty seconds of footage. But damn, what a glorious thirty seconds it is! Seriously, I feel kind of feel gross after watching that promo, but it definitely grabbed me. This looks like an amaAazing trashy train wreck of television debauchery... and I can't wait to watch it.

Don't lie -- you want to watch it too. Asians, alcohol, abs and girls making out. And some hair-pulling for good measure. Coming soon to a TV near you... Stay tuned.
[/font]

Meh, maybe it's just me but Im not interested in seeing them have fun. But more importantly will America interested be in Asians like that?

IMO, no.

Meh, maybe it's just me but Im not interested in seeing them have fun. But more importantly will America interested be in Asians like that?

IMO, no.

I can't stand Jersey Shore, but I wouldn't mind watching this. I just hope the show doesn't represent a negative image for Asian-Americans, but rather debunk myths about us.

Back
Top Bottom