Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

Originally Posted by CWrite78

whomever wrote/sung that tik tok/ktown song needs to get shot in the face and pissed all over.

that has to be the worse thing i've ever heard in my life.

Must have never heard of Lil B

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by VCXV

Great, now I won't hear the end of people crackin jokes and referencing me or other normal asians, and by normal i mean not a nerd, and not a guido-wannabe like these cats, to the people on this show thats suppose to portray a different side of asians? Takin the L foreal, im sure itll be entertaining but these dudes aint the typical asian, look at em. They literally look like they saw Jersey Shore and decided "DAMN I wana be JUST LIKE THEM! Let me spike my hair, wear hella rings and chains, get hella ripped, and wear skin tight clothes!!" smh. Its unfortunate because now the general population of america will either stereotype asians as nerds, or guido-$*$+$+$#@-wanabes. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd much much prefer to be stereotyped as the former. 
PS-Jersey Shore was NOT kosher or dope to me IMO, everyone i know just watched it so they could see just how ridiculous and idiotic those people could possibly get, and then just laugh and clown and make references to dudes n chicks on the show whenever we felt like clownin on someone or if one was acting like what a drunk guido would act like.
Are you *** serious? Have you ever been to SO CAL?

Asians have been ripped, bling'd and spiked haird (see dragon ballZ in the 90's) for years.
Ignorant typical EAST COASTER.
So true.  I was so used to seeing this in the west coast that when i first seen what a 'guido' was on TV I thought it was
eek.gif
that they pretty much were dopplegangers of asian dudes out here.
Had my hair spiked in the 90s also
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by VCXV

Great, now I won't hear the end of people crackin jokes and referencing me or other normal asians, and by normal i mean not a nerd, and not a guido-wannabe like these cats, to the people on this show thats suppose to portray a different side of asians? Takin the L foreal, im sure itll be entertaining but these dudes aint the typical asian, look at em. They literally look like they saw Jersey Shore and decided "DAMN I wana be JUST LIKE THEM! Let me spike my hair, wear hella rings and chains, get hella ripped, and wear skin tight clothes!!" smh. Its unfortunate because now the general population of america will either stereotype asians as nerds, or guido-$*$+$+$#@-wanabes. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd much much prefer to be stereotyped as the former. 
PS-Jersey Shore was NOT kosher or dope to me IMO, everyone i know just watched it so they could see just how ridiculous and idiotic those people could possibly get, and then just laugh and clown and make references to dudes n chicks on the show whenever we felt like clownin on someone or if one was acting like what a drunk guido would act like.
Are you *** serious? Have you ever been to SO CAL?

Asians have been ripped, bling'd and spiked haird (see dragon ballZ in the 90's) for years.
Ignorant typical EAST COASTER.
So true.  I was so used to seeing this in the west coast that when i first seen what a 'guido' was on TV I thought it was
eek.gif
that they pretty much were dopplegangers of asian dudes out here.
Had my hair spiked in the 90s also
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Personally, I'm 
indifferent.gif
, thinking that it's setting Asians all the way back to Pearl Harbor. On the other hand, it's a sign that we're becoming more mainstream that we can be portrayed for 'typical' stereotypes different from the usual Asian ones.

(Just glad that Viets don't got the camera on them like that, not that it makes a big difference in the overall scheme of things in the states)

Personally, I'm 
indifferent.gif
, thinking that it's setting Asians all the way back to Pearl Harbor. On the other hand, it's a sign that we're becoming more mainstream that we can be portrayed for 'typical' stereotypes different from the usual Asian ones.

(Just glad that Viets don't got the camera on them like that, not that it makes a big difference in the overall scheme of things in the states)

dudes were more than happy to keep going on with the asian jokes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank god the ones in Fort Lee, NJ aren't that douchey
laugh.gif

dudes were more than happy to keep going on with the asian jokes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank god the ones in Fort Lee, NJ aren't that douchey
laugh.gif