meeting a girl and she looks nothing like her pics?

first time this has ever happened to me and it happened just now. the chic finally came clean and told me her pics were from about 5 years ago smh. why even lie like that tho? thank god i made her come out around my way cause i woulda been heated if i went to see her. not that she was all that bad but she was kinda too thick and her face had one whitehead that kept making me stare hardcore at it. post your stories

obviously no pics to start the thread
mean.gif

see i try to tell dudes cut out all that online **** out as online dating is tailored for chicks (mainly the fat ugly and lonely ones)

bagging chicks in person and actually knowing what she looks like  > computer loving

Never meet up with a chick without getting current pics that's rule number 1.

Last edited:
Nooooooooo you gotta 007 her

Before the meetup get there early tell her "Im by the bar" (or wherever you want to "meet" her)

YOU: (not at the bar, on the other side of the room) See her walk up to the bar looking for you.

If she is not to your liking make your escape. If all is as it should be then you proceed with the rendezvous.

In the Navy I met a girl on the chat line. She portrayed herself as slim and petite. I get to the house, fat girl answers. She says ole girl aint there, instantly I know its her. I play along and leave. She calls later that night so I tell her that i no longer want to talk to her and want the chick that answered the door. She says ok, plays like shes giving her the phone. I go over smash and never speak to her again.

That was my one fat chick allocation.

I was hard up for some tang. Not proud of it to this day.

I was 19 and had just gotten a car. Im 31 now.

In the Navy I met a girl on the chat line. She portrayed herself as slim and petite. I get to the house, fat girl answers. She says ole girl aint there, instantly I know its her. I play along and leave. She calls later that night so I tell her that i no longer want to talk to her and want the chick that answered the door. She says ok, plays like shes giving her the phone. I go over smash and never speak to her again.
That was my one fat chick allocation.
I was hard up for some tang. Not proud of it to this day.
I was 19 and had just gotten a car. Im 31 now.

the switch!

Nooooooooo you gotta 007 her

Before the meetup get there early tell her "Im by the bar" (or wherever you want to "meet" her)

YOU: (not at the bar, on the other side of the room) See her walk up to the bar looking for you.

If she is not to your liking make your escape. If all is as it should be then you proceed with the rendezvous.

My man :pimp:

It seems as if her make up is done in one picture while she's fresh-faced in the other

Looks like the same person to me

Make up does wonders, my man.

Back
Top Bottom