meeting a girl and she looks nothing like her pics?

met up with this shorty once, thought she was gonna be my complexion, im light skin, this shorty was Kevin heart black in person , photoshop is skill

I had this happen to me but instead of meeting her online I had met her at a club when I was extremely drunk. She wasn't terrible or fat or anything but was mediocre and definitely not worth a date.

From now on whenever I get a number when I'm wasted I make sure to get their facebook/instagram/twitter whatever vs just asking for pics. That way I can see the whole arsenal

She looks the same ... You should've taken a picture with her and then a snap or two of her so we know what you're talking about ... But one tactic girls that get hit on a lot and don't like the attention do, is that they will show up looking a bit "busted" to weed out the guys that only want to pipe them for their looks .. Especially if you already got pics of them looking all "hot"
I'm talking about actual good looking girls and not "fatties" of course

damb you have figured out our secret. Applaud this man:wow::smokin

She looks the same ... You should've taken a picture with her and then a snap or two of her so we know what you're talking about ... But one tactic girls that get hit on a lot and don't like the attention do, is that they will show up looking a bit "busted" to weed out the guys that only want to pipe them for their looks .. Especially if you already got pics of them looking all "hot"
I'm talking about actual good looking girls and not "fatties" of course

damb you have figured out our secret. Applaud this man:wow::smokin

:lol:

Last edited:
Good execution JayHood :rofl:

I had a homegirl who takes pics like that. She gotta cute face but ugh body. Dudes be all on her page getting at her, but she nvr keep a man.

In the Navy I met a girl on the chat line. She portrayed herself as slim and petite. I get to the house, fat girl answers. She says ole girl aint there, instantly I know its her. I play along and leave. She calls later that night so I tell her that i no longer want to talk to her and want the chick that answered the door. She says ok, plays like shes giving her the phone. I go over smash and never speak to her again.
That was my one fat chick allocation.
I was hard up for some tang. Not proud of it to this day.
I was 19 and had just gotten a car. Im 31 now.

Wait.. WUT?!

Chick just had put on lighting, nothing more LOL

But yeah met this chick online and she ended up looking WAY BETTER THAN HER PICKS ! 

and she had on some tight white pants I was like 
pimp.gif
 thank you lord.

my thing with the whole angle misleading stuff is how do these females expect the dudes to react when they finally meet up and they've misled them the whole time about how they look.

personally i'd feel insulted and would straight walk out on a girl and tell her that's false advertising if i ever fell for that trap.

Back
Top Bottom