Meeting up with people from the Internet.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Done it, ain't never had no problems. Wouldn't mind bucking up with a few heads on here
c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif
nerd.gif

I mean it's whatever... You just have to use good judgment. Like Mouse said, after a while you can get a good idea of what people on here are going tobe like in person. I'd be willing to bet that everyone from I here I talk to in another capacity (Twitter, MySpace, etc.) would be someone I wouldactually hang out with. I know young dr0 personally, NCtwin's posted up with my brother before... The list goes on. As long as there are no shady orquestionable circumstances, I'm straight.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

it's not really weird at all.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
but really I don't see it as being that weird especially since a lot of the people on here have similar interests

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I've met people from online, never had a bad experience...just gotta use good judgment.

Same here, met some chicks back when sconex and myspace were really up and going.
dudes are still meeting broads right & left here on NT... just check out the myspace jumpoff thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I've met people from online, never had a bad experience...just gotta use good judgment.

qft.

ive met a chick online (myspace) and now were real close friends.. not to mention shes
pimp.gif
.. at first i was looking for some chick to date/smash.. as i got to know her astime past i decided that shes betetr off as my bff chick...

in conclusion, meeting people online does work. just use good judgement ^ what dude i quoted said.

Not a big deal imo, Say a NTr not even from your state an you in the area? If you're cool like that no problem.

I've met a few folks from off here. A few go to my school and met a couple at the Wale concert up NY. Haven't been any weird occasions. Maybe OP hasunderdeveloped social skills?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

whats good with this 804/757 summit tho? Robby's 21 now right?
smh.gif
yall flakin @@* !@%@+!. yeah he 21

more networking to me than smash and dash..i have no qualms with it...no probs with increasing your circle of friends

I've met people from the Internet before all girls really LOL, but me and jayhood23 real cool plan on chilling at his crib before he bounce back tosavanah. If you don't feel safe it never hurts to pack a tool

Back
Top Bottom