Meeting up with people from the Internet.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Done it, ain't never had no problems. Wouldn't mind bucking up with a few heads on here
c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif

I'm not 13 anymore, all that internet safety $++%*@!@ is common sense. Plus I keep a ratchet in the peacoat, word to Skrilla.

laugh.gif

let get together
wink.gif

guyguysguys.

listen.

the world is one big rock with a bunch of "humans" running around. You are all just humans. why the HELL is society so scared of HUMANinteraction????

Get a $!*!*@! grip. How did you meet your "friends" that you are too busy hanging out with to meet people online?
You probably met them at school or at work....further more you met friends through those friends.
school, work, club scene, etc, when broken down, are exactly the same as an online community.
you think just because you weren't formally introduced to someone it's weird to talk to them? you are the same people that stutter and lock up whentalking to girls who you WISH you could #@$%.

It's so brutal.
online or not.... i'm tired of people being circled off in their own groups. if you seem interesting, or seem like someone i can benefit from, or someonewho would be cool to kick it with, im going to talk to you. girl or guy. assuming the time is legitimate i.e. not at the urinal hahah.

it's 2009.....meet online
hahah. real talk. we are all humans. we are all the same. if you dont like someone or dont want to be friends with someone - you can figure that you afterhoopin it w/ them or grabbin a beer

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

guyguysguys.

listen.

the world is one big rock with a bunch of "humans" running around. You are all just humans. why the HELL is society so scared of HUMAN interaction????

Get a $!*!*@! grip. How did you meet your "friends" that you are too busy hanging out with to meet people online?
You probably met them at school or at work....further more you met friends through those friends.
school, work, club scene, etc, when broken down, are exactly the same as an online community.
you think just because you weren't formally introduced to someone it's weird to talk to them? you are the same people that stutter and lock up when talking to girls who you WISH you could #@$%.

It's so brutal.
online or not.... i'm tired of people being circled off in their own groups. if you seem interesting, or seem like someone i can benefit from, or someone who would be cool to kick it with, im going to talk to you. girl or guy. assuming the time is legitimate i.e. not at the urinal hahah.

hahah. real talk. we are all humans. we are all the same. if you dont like someone or dont want to be friends with someone - you can figure that you after hoopin it w/ them or grabbin a beer
I would chill with you son

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

guyguysguys.

listen.

the world is one big rock with a bunch of "humans" running around. You are all just humans. why the HELL is society so scared of HUMAN interaction????

you think just because you weren't formally introduced to someone it's weird to talk to them? you are the same people that stutter and lock up when talking to girls who you WISH you could #@$%.

It's so brutal.
online or not.... i'm tired of people being circled off in their own groups. if you seem interesting, or seem like someone i can benefit from, or someone who would be cool to kick it with, im going to talk to you. girl or guy. assuming the time is legitimate i.e. not at the urinal hahah.

hahah. real talk. we are all humans. we are all the same. if you dont like someone or dont want to be friends with someone - you can figure that you after hoopin it w/ them or grabbin a beer

Me 2....

Dearwinter said he wanted to meet me....but I guess he had a change of heart. I was really looking forward to it
frown.gif

It's my goal in life to get drunk with as many people as humanity allows me to
If im ever in U.S.A i'm making a thread about what city I'm in and going to try and party with the NT's

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Me 2....

Dearwinter said he wanted to meet me....but I guess he had a change of heart. I was really looking forward to it
frown.gif
brett keeps it 100. you summed it up nicely

thousandaire is a fool
laugh.gif

i metup with a few people that i met online... mostly it's been like a third person linking us, so i could double check to make sure they are not nuts
laugh.gif
also in NYC everyone pretty much knows everybody else through 6 degrees of separation

but i would definitely chop it up with a handful of NTers
pimp.gif
but you frontin mother %@!%%%% are flaky
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i metup with a few people that i met online... mostly it's been like a third person linking us, so i could double check to make sure they are not nuts
laugh.gif
also in NYC everyone pretty much knows everybody else through 6 degrees of separation

but i would definitely chop it up with a handful
pimp.gif
but you frontin mother %@!%%%% are flaky
indifferent.gif

devil.gif

If im ever in U.S.A i'm making a thread about what city I'm in and going to try and party with the NT's
pimp.gif

if you seem chill online it would be cool but if you're on some nutcase status on nt that says something about your personality and i would not want tomeet them. i've met some nt'ers but never on like some planned to chill stuff.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

OP...you referring to the proposed "team yankees/deadsetace meetup"?
laugh.gif
No i was referring to some Cavs fans who live in Cleveland. They were talkin about getting a drink before the game. They seem like cool dudes andeverything on here but im just sayin if i were going to a bar and a game theres no way id go with people i met on the internet over my real friends.

Alot of you are sayin use good judgement but i dont think i mean it like that. im just sayin it may be weird that your kickin it with people uve never seenover your real friends, not E-friends.

Thats what i think is sorta weird.

Ive met people playing ball, goin to school, at work, parties, but i just dont think id meet up with someone over the internet.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

OP...you referring to the proposed "team yankees/deadsetace meetup"?
laugh.gif
No i was referring to some Cavs fans who live in Cleveland. They were talkin about getting a drink before the game. They seem like cool dudes and everything on here but im just sayin if i were going to a bar and a game theres no way id go with people i met on the internet over my real friends.

Alot of you are sayin use good judgement but i dont think i mean it like that. im just sayin it may be weird that your kickin it with people uve never seen over your real friends, not E-friends.

Thats what i think is sorta weird.

Ive met people playing ball, goin to school, at work, parties, but i just dont think id meet up with someone over the internet.

i doubt anyone is picking sides between friends...just that we do have stuff in common with people we've met over the internet so its not that big of adeal to kick it with them too..

I've met females from facebook/myspace plenty of times and not a bad experience yet. But I like the idea of meeting a chick in person a lot better tho
pimp.gif

give me a shout when you get back in edmonton
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom