Mega Millions is at $206,000,000 (12/27)

Originally Posted by FlyNY

206 milly? After taxes thats about 100 mil. Put about 80 in a swiss bank account so you don't get trapped like Kobe. spend 10 on hennessy, use the rest as pocket change
pimp.gif
eek.gif

The helll have you been. 

Originally Posted by Essential1

now up to

$206 MILLION (drawing Tuesday)

Powerball drawing tomorrow is $125 million

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
if it's just one winner having it all to himself/herself that will be cray

Originally Posted by FlyNY

206 milly? After taxes thats about 100 mil. Put about 80 in a swiss bank account so you don't get trapped like Kobe. spend 10 on hennessy, use the rest as pocket change
pimp.gif

Hypothetically speaking, can the winner just cash it all out, pay all his taxes, and flee the country? Mainly to avoid thirsty people who want to sue him out of the woodwork?

How does this work?
Do.I just go to a liquor ask for tickets.bounce and wait Tuesday for the number?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

How does this work?
Do.I just go to a liquor ask for tickets.bounce and wait Tuesday for the number?

Any store that sells it usually advertises on their window. You can either fill out your own ticket with numbers. Or you can just ask them for a quick pick, which the machine just generates random numbers for you. Winning numbers will be posted online, newpapers, and on the news.

i won 10 off a scratcher for xmas i bought 3 tickets, two for some local drawing, and 1 for tonight might go drop a dub on this

If I win, sorry NTers, ya'll get no love whatsoever....

Gonna create a Cancer research center in memoriam of my dude. I'd basically put all the money into that and the rest for his fam/my fam.

Back
Top Bottom