Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

mel is still one of my favorite actors
pimp.gif
he is just hard nosed, old skool type of dude
laugh.gif

mel is still one of my favorite actors
pimp.gif
he is just hard nosed, old skool type of dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I don't get how this is newsworthy. Maybe I could understand it making headlines if he said it on TV or something, or directed it at a particular black person.

If black people are so offended by it, stop using it three times per sentence. Purely hypocritical. If you care so much about the actual meaning behind it, you wouldn't use it at all, even if it's in a different context.

I totally agree with the second part.  You can't use the word on here so people still feel the need to use "n's" or "____'s" as a substitute.  They're so used to using the word that they don't know how not to use it.
awww isn't that cute, these two are trying to make a point, but fail by generalizing.  i don't use the N-word, can i be offended boss?

it isn't cute, weirdo.  i was making an observation about what i see happen on this forum and real life.  the word is being overused and using it is unnecessary.  i read a thread or two a week on here where people use it, just to use it.  i've been walking in public and someone i don't know will call me that and i'm not even black.  It's still seen as a bad word, but it's become part of the every day vernacular.

I don't get how this is newsworthy. Maybe I could understand it making headlines if he said it on TV or something, or directed it at a particular black person.

If black people are so offended by it, stop using it three times per sentence. Purely hypocritical. If you care so much about the actual meaning behind it, you wouldn't use it at all, even if it's in a different context.

I totally agree with the second part.  You can't use the word on here so people still feel the need to use "n's" or "____'s" as a substitute.  They're so used to using the word that they don't know how not to use it.
awww isn't that cute, these two are trying to make a point, but fail by generalizing.  i don't use the N-word, can i be offended boss?

it isn't cute, weirdo.  i was making an observation about what i see happen on this forum and real life.  the word is being overused and using it is unnecessary.  i read a thread or two a week on here where people use it, just to use it.  i've been walking in public and someone i don't know will call me that and i'm not even black.  It's still seen as a bad word, but it's become part of the every day vernacular.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
  weirdo???  should we really resort to name calling, 'cause i can play the game with you, but you probably wouldn't win?  and anyway, you wrote all of that and still said nothing.  are you talking about the folks you see on a daily using the word, or are you making a blanket statement about anyone who would find dude's comments offensive?  like i asked before, i don't use the word, can i still be offended?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
  weirdo???  should we really resort to name calling, 'cause i can play the game with you, but you probably wouldn't win?  and anyway, you wrote all of that and still said nothing.  are you talking about the folks you see on a daily using the word, or are you making a blanket statement about anyone who would find dude's comments offensive?  like i asked before, i don't use the word, can i still be offended?

Jesus Mel. He really just sounds like a sad, deranged and broken old man. I LOL'd heavy a @" I DON'T LOVE YOU!" though

roll.gif
@"I'm not giving it to you, but you can stay in it"

Jesus Mel. He really just sounds like a sad, deranged and broken old man. I LOL'd heavy a @" I DON'T LOVE YOU!" though

roll.gif
@"I'm not giving it to you, but you can stay in it"

It's no surprise that old white men use these kinds of words in the (alleged) privacy of their own home. It's a shame though, Mel.  "GIMME ME BACK MY SON!"

It's no surprise that old white men use these kinds of words in the (alleged) privacy of their own home. It's a shame though, Mel.  "GIMME ME BACK MY SON!"

Back
Top Bottom